(139) Till Death Do Us Part

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Updated Chapters

Not yet edited. Gonna change this later.)

--------

YanFei was currently sitting on his office when a nurse entered the room.

"Doctor Yan, your next operation schedule will be moved an hour later. Doctor Song has an emergency operation and our anesthesiologists' schedules are full.

Are you okay with that or do you want to exchange with Doctor Cheng's slot?"

YanFei shook his head.

"Mrs. Li only has a minor operation unlike Doctor Cheng's patient. I'll go and inform her that we will reschedule her operation an hour later. Thanks, YuNi."

"No problem Doctor Yan."

The nurse smiled and left.

YanFei removed his coat and sat on the chair.

He looked at the wall clock and saw that it was already one o'clock in the afternoon.

'It should be Rong'er and Aunt's departure right now. I hope that Rong'er will forget everything and move on.'

YanFei sighed and massaged his head.

'Ah Jiu... Will you hate me once you found out that I betrayed you? I never really wanted to lie about Rong'er's death...

But I have no choice. I'm afraid that if I did not sabotage the result of the forensic examination, MinFeng might already have killed her. No matter what, she is still my younger cousin.

If I do not help her, who will? But I promise you... This will be the last time that I will help her escape. As long as she will not harm you, I am willing to shoulder the responsibility of monitoring her.

Ah Jiu.. I hope that from now on, your life will be full of happiness and love.'

YanFei pulled his phone from his pocket and looked at their pictures in his phone gallery.

He could not help but smile when he saw the smiling face of FengJiu who was currently leaning on his shoulder.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

YanFei's thoughts were disturbed when his phone rang.

'Aunt? Why is she calling me right now? Shouldn't she supposed to turn off her phone during departure?'

YanFei sensed that there was something wrong so he immediately answered the phone call.

"Hello, Aunt."

"Fei'er!!! Help!! Rong'er is missing!!"

"What did you say?!"

YanFei subconsciously stood up as he clenched his phone, breaking the screen.

"*sob* *sob* I do not know! She suddenly disappeared! We were waiting for our flight when *sob* *sob* she said she wants to use the restroom.

She has been gone for almost half an hour but *sob* *sob* I thought that she just got delayed or something. I tried to search for her in the restroom but *sob* *sob* she is not there!! I can't page her in the information desk because she is currently a fugitive. *sob* *sob*

Fei'er ahh.. what should I do? *sob* *sob* S-she wouldn't dare leave here and take revenge, right??"

YanFei paled when he heard his Aunt's words.