(108) The Engagement Ring

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/3 Updated Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

When FengJiu's bodyguards did not see her, they panicked and immediately went back inside the hotel.

Unfortunately, they were not able find her no matter how long they searched.

The hotel was now in total chaos. Aside from those who attended the celebration and those who were staying inside, many people came to see the commotion.

Fortunately, the fire trucks arrived immediately together with the police. After a few minutes, the ambulance also arrived. Those who needed urgent medical assistance were carried separately and brought to the nearest hospital.

When the reporters arrived, they saw that everything was almost finished. They could only interview the people who were present when the explosion happened.

MinFeng and the others finally got out of the hotel. When MinFeng saw one of FengJiu's bodyguards, he immediately ran towards him.

"Where is she?"

The bodyguard was startled when MinFeng pulled his arm.

"B-boss."

The bodyguard paled. His back was now full of sweat. He was one of the elite men of Lu Security Agency but he was not able to secure their Young Madam's safety.

He prayed that P-19 would find her or else, their boss' would never forgive them.

"Answer me! WHERE IS SHE?!"

MinFeng glared at the bodyguard who was standing stiffly in front of him.

"B-boss.... Young.. Young Madam is missing..."

When MinFeng heard him, he felt the surrounding temperature suddenly decrease.

"WHAT.DID.YOU.SAY?!"

MinFeng roared.

The bodyguard could only lower his head, not daring to look at MinFeng.

"If something happens to her, all of you will die. Do you understand?!"

The bodyguard nodded and ran to search for FengJiu once again.

MinFeng felt like something was crushing his heart. He could not breathe properly.

'FengJiu... FengJiu.. where are you?'

MinFeng also searched for FengJiu. Already encircled the vicinity and checked if FengJiu was also under the care of medics but he still couldn't find even her shadow.

'FengJiu... Where are you??'

When Chen Hao shook his head, indicating that he also did not find FengJiu, MinFeng felt like punching his face.

MinFeng looked like he wanted to kill someone. He did not even care that the reporters were flocking and flying like birds as they interviewed and recorded videos.

It's almost thirty minutes since the first explosion. MinFeng's eyes were bloodshot red and his face was full of soot. He looked dirty and disheveled.

Although the reporters wanted to interview him, they did not have the courage to invite him.

One of the reporters noticed the absence of the birthday celebrant, FengJiu in the area.