(72) Free My Granddaughter

(A/N: Thank you for reading The Witch CEO.

4/4 chapters

This chapter was edited by moonlitnight.)

----------

Inside Feng Branch residential house, Feng Jun was sitting on the table together with his brothers and sisters.

"Jun ge, how was it?"

"We were still unable to find Uncle XuanTian's location. I don't know but the company was too calm.

Too calm to be true. Like everything was calm before the storm."

"Seems like Uncle is concealing something. How were the board of directors?"

Feng Wu knew that if they wanted to get Feng International from her niece, they must strike swift and hard.

Feng Wu was FengJiu's First Aunt.

"I am still trying to gather them on our side. But some are afraid of FengJiu.

They are afraid to gamble. If FengJiu found out about their betrayal, forget about not staying in Beijing, even Staying in China will not be possible anymore."

The faces of Feng siblings sank when thinking of FengJiu and her merciless actions.

"Do not lose hope. We can no longer go back and pretend that nothing was wrong. We already betrayed FengJiu. For the sake of the Branch family.

It's too late to back out. We are already inside the ship. It this ship sinks, we will all sink together with it."

"How about that woman?"

FengRan asked FengJun.

FengJun snorted.

"That bitch only knows how to chase men. She has no brains. But we can still use her."

"We must not let FengJiu marry in the Lu Family. I'm afraid if that happens and FengJiu also learned about our betrayal, we can no longer enjoy our luxurious life."

"We can't move right now. Lu MinFeng was still searching for the culprit. Luckily, that bastard did not see me or else MinFeng would've killed me."

"FengJiu's birthday is coming up. We will take action during the celebration."

-------------

After FengJiu and MinFeng decided to marry each other again, they visited Feng XuanTian in the hospital.

"Yeye..."

FengJiu went forward and sat on the bed. She stared at her grandfather who was smiling at her.

"Child.. *cough* My precious granddaughter.."

"Mmmm..  Yeye.. FengJiu is here to visit you.."

FengJiu grabbed her grandfather's hand that was already thin.

MinFeng stood beside her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

FengJiu raised her head and stared on MinFeng's eyes. He nodded while patting her head as if saying that she should continue speaking.

"Yeye... FengJiu is here with MinFeng."

XuanTian chuckled.

"Ah Jiu... I'm just sick. *cough* I'm not blind.."

FengJiu laughed and pinched her Yeye's waist.

"Lad, how are you? Are you properly taking care of my precious granddaughter?"