(119) End Of His Promise

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

4/4 Updated Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

"You are back?"

FengJiu smiled at MinFeng as he walked towards the bed and sat on it.

She sat up and touched his face.

"What's wrong?"

FengJiu slowly traced his eyes with her fingers.

Looking at his haggard but handsome face, FengJiu felt vexed.

It was all her fault. It seemed like her luck was very bad. Every now and then, she would get into different accidents, making MinFeng worry for her.

Thinking of her husband who was always doing his best to protect her, FengJiu felt her heart beat erratically.

To have a man like him who loved her more than he loved himself, FengJiu realized that maybe her luck was already used up after she found him. She must have exhausted all her luck to have someone like him.

When FengJiu realized her own silliness, she could not help but laugh. Her fingers were still stroking his face.

She did not see the fire burning inside MinFeng's eyes.

The news he wanted to tell her were drowned in his throat. His eyes shook as he felt the electricity in FengJiu’s touches.

MinFeng wanted to pounce at FengJiu and posses her but thinking of what she went through, he decided to extinguish the fire inside him.

She needed rest.

Plenty of rest.

MinFeng shook his head and grabbed her hand. He pulled her in his embrace and inhaled her scent. After a few seconds, he was able to calm himself thanks to her smell.

"FengJiu."

"Mmm?"

"FengJiu.."

"*laughs* Mmm?"

"FengJiu..."

FengJiu raised her head and stole a kiss from his lips.

"Tell me. I can handle it."

FengJiu knew he wanted to tell her something which was related to YanRong. The call a few minutes ago must be from Chen Hao.

"MinFeng kissed her passionately but when he felt his body was starting to react, he immediately released her lips.

"It's about YanRong."

FengJiu nodded.

"Was it Chen Hao who informed you?"

MinFeng nodded his head and started to caress her hair.

"Chen Hao was able to locate YanRong and chased her.

When he almost overtook YanRong's car, she committed suicide by driving her car towards the cliff. It exploded and fell into the sea.

Chen Hao was currently trying to salvage the car and her corpse."

FengJiu froze when she heard his words.

'Suicide? Impossible!! A woman like YanRong will never resort in committing suicide and abandon the person they love. Unless MinFeng died, YanRong will never kill herself.'

MinFeng knew what she was thinking. YanRong will never kill herself.

It must be her scheme to let them relax and lift their guard against her.