(87) MinDe, The Angry Hubby

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

After half an hour, FengJiu and MinFeng arrived at their home.

MinFeng hurriedly walked towards their room, leaving FengJiu alone by the doorway.

MinFeng was not angry anymore but how could this shameless man let go of the opportunity to bully his wife?

So MinFeng pretended that he had not completely forgiven FengJiu while secretly grinning from ear to ear.

FengJiu was rooted on the floor. She could not believe MinFeng left on his own.

'Is he still angry? Why?! Was sacrificing my image not enough??!'

FengJiu pinched the center of her brows. Before she face the wrath of her jealous husband, she must call YanFei gege and ask for Xiao Mei's condition first.

She realized that the text message she received was fake the moment YanFei gege stopped her from entering room 5920.

She had a hunch that something was wrong and remembered the way her name was written.

[FENGJIU]

Xiao Mei never called her by her full name. Ever since they were children, she always called her 'Ah Jiu' and not 'FengJiu'

She knew Xiao Mei was in trouble but she believed in her YanFei gege. When he said to leave everything to him, FengJiu knew she could rely on him.

But she still wanted to know if everything was okay.

*ring*

*ring*

*ring*

"Hello, Ah Jiu?"

"Ge! How was Ah Mei?? Is she okay?"

"Enn.. I already found--I mean, she's okay now. She is sleeping beside me. I guess I'll just book a room here for he--- *cough* *cough*"

"Ge? Are you okay?? Did something happen to you?"

FengJiu could not help but worry. He sounded like he was hurt badly.

"It's nothing. I'm fine. No need to worry, okay? Xiao Mei and I are fine."

"Really? Then I'll just call the both of you tomorrow morning. Thanks, Ge! Take care."

"Mmm.. you too. Take care."

After the call, FengJiu inhaled deeply and nodded.

'FengJiu, jiayou[1]! Let's go and appease His Majesty's anger!'

When she reached their bedroom door, she slowly opened it and peeked inside the room.

MinFeng was already in his pajamas and was currently lying on the bed.

When he saw her, he turned and   pretended not to see her.

FengJiu bit her lips.

"What should I do ah?? Dance naked in front of him?"

FengJiu whispered to herself.

She entered the room and locked the door.

She slowly undressed herself and called his name seductively.

"MinFeng~"

But alas!

The shameless man did not even glance at her.