(16) Got Caught?

(A/N: thank you guys for supporting The Witch CEO!! Keep reading and sharing it with your friends!

This chapter was not edited. Please forgive my grammar and spelling errors.)
-----------------------------

She suddenly feels hot all of the sudden.

'Whew! Is the aircon not working?'

FengJiu fan herself frantically.

She grabbed the remote control for the air conditioner and lowered the temperature.

She tried not to look at MinFeng and suppress the urge to lick the water on his shoulders and abdomen.

'Mama Mia~ look at his broad shoulders. Ahh..'

(A/N: waahhh! Pervert FengJiu alert!)

FengJiu suddenly had the urge to jump at MinFeng and press him on the floor.

Out of nowhere, she saw a tiny red little FengJui hovering at her side, whispering on her ears.

'What are you waiting for? It's your chance to taste this delicious delicacy.'

FengJiu was starting to get swayed with little red FengJiu.

She stared at MinFeng's back who was currently drying his hair.

His white translucent skin was blemish free. Like a pearl in the sea, it was radiant and pinkish.

FengJiu feels like she ate a ton of chilli powder. She's hot and sweating hard.

When she wanted to stand and ravish the beauty infront of her, she suddenly feels like someone was tugging her T-shirt.

She turned her head on the bed and saw a tiny white little FengJiu that was puffing her cheeks while trying to stop her.

'FengJiu you can't! Don't do it!'

Little red FengJiu went to little white FengJiu and slapped her head.

'Idiot Xiao Bai[1]!! Can't you see?? This fine specimen was already hers!! What's wrong with just tasting her own possession?'

'Xiao Hong[2] you pervert!! Where is your dignity?! FengJiu already said that they should take everything slowly!! They already decided to sleep together without doing dirty things.' Xiao Bai retorted.

Xiao Hong grimaced. She then again returned to FengJiu's side and whispered to her ears.

'Don't listen to Xiao Bai. Look. MinFeng is basically naked inside his towel. You just have to grab it and a just a little pull will do! You haven't really saw his naked body right? Everytime you roll on the bed[3], you were always at his mercy, unable to really see his everything. '

Xiao Bai glared at Xiao Hong. She flapped her wings and flew at FengJiu front, spreading her arms to block FengJiu's gaze.

'No. FengJiu, listen to me. MinFeng already conceded to you! If you try to eat him now, all of your efforts will be wasted! You haven't bought pills yet!'

Xiao Hong tried to stab Xiao Bai with her little trident.

'Hush you sissy!! Isn't it unfair for FengJiu to always be bullied by MinFeng?? It's time for her to take action and bully him back!! She must squeeze MinFeng dry tonight!! It's payback time!'

'JUST SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU!!'

FengJiu roared.

Her head hurts from all those bickering. She's starting to get crazy.