(71) I Want To Be Your Friend

(A/N: Thank you for reading The Witch CEO.

3/4 chapters

This chapter was edited by moonlitnight.)

----------

When MinFeng entered FengJiu, he tried to control himself.

If it was before, he would immediately pound her like a hungry wolf.

But now, it was different. He had to consider both FengJiu's and Little Bump's health.

He was afraid to lose control and hurt his wife and child. So MinFeng could only move slowly like a snail.

It took him a great effort to control his desire and stop himself from thrusting wildly.

He could feel that his dragon was pulsating like crazy, wanting to move faster. But MinFeng used all of his strength to tame it and forcefully command it to slow down.

When he heard FengJiu said to go faster, he almost lost control. But MinFeng was able tone down his desire.

He did not listened to FengJiu. He continued to thrust slowly.

FengJiu felt like she was being teased by him. She wrapped her legs in his waist and tried to move faster.

But MinFeng was still moving slowly like an old grandpa.

FengJiu could not help but curse inside.

'I'm already fine ahh!! Little Bump is also fine!! I'm not that delicate!! Goddammit!! I won't break, okay?!'

She glared at him and said,

"If you won't move faster, I will find someone who will----"

"YOU DARE?!!!"

MinFeng roared as he glared back at FengJiu.

Fearing that FengJiu might really find some bastard to roll on the bed, MinFeng increased his pace a little.

But he made sure to be extra careful so that he wouldn't hurt her.

But FengJiu wanted more.

"Faster!! Faster!!"

"....."

"Deeper!! Deeper!!"

"....."

"More!! More!!"

"....."

MinFeng could only kiss her mouth passionately to stop her from speaking.

After the intense moment they shared together, FengJiu was lying on the top MinFeng.

She was very tired.

But she felt happy and contented.

She was once again feeling drowsy after consuming all of her strength.

She looked at MinFeng while grinning from ear to ear.

MinFeng was also smiling widely as he caress her hair.

"FengJiu..."

"Mmm?"

"Let's get married..."

FengJiu stared at him, waiting for him to finish his sentence.

MinFeng kissed her nose and continued.

"Let's get married.. This time, no more divorce agreement and whatnot. I want to officially tell the world that you are the woman that I love. The woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with. The only woman who will be the mother of my children.