(93) Xiao Mei, Marry Me

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

Xiao Mei wrinkled her brows as she opened her eyes.

She wanted to sleep more but her stomach growled from hunger.

She stretched her arms and lazily climbed down from the bed. Her lower body felt sore. It kept throbbing. She couldn't even walk straight.

'MinDe, you bastard!!'

MinDe bullied her until she fainted! He didn't even care that someone saw their lovemaking!

*gasp*

'That's right... That old man... Why was he here? Don't tell me--'

Xiao Mei realized the resemblance of MinDe and that old man.

'Aiyoo.. now I know where MinDe got his shamelessness. It runs in the blood. No wonder bad gege is also shameless.'

Xiao Mei's month twitched when she remembered the shameless words that old man uttered.

'Great. I had sex with his grandson and he saw it. Just great. Bravo.'

Xiao Mei inwardly mocked herself.

She raised her head and looked at the wall clock.

It's already afternoon. She immediately took a shower and went outside the room.

When she saw that she was the only one inside the house, she could not help but sigh in relief.

Seemed like MinDe went out with his grandfather.

Honestly, she was embarrassed to see the old man after what happened.

Hell! She felt like she was caught in the act while doing something bad.

Xiao Mei went to the kitchen and prepared food for herself.

She grabbed her phone and found out that YanFei gege and Ah Jiu both called and texted her.

What happened yesterday was still a mystery for her. Someone clearly harbored  ill intentions towards her but when she woke up, she was already inside their room.

She opened YanFei gege's message.

[Ah Mei, how are you? Did you arrived safely?? Who was the man who carried you away? Was he your boyfriend? Call me and Ah Jiu later.]

'Huh? MinDe... was the one who brought her home? Then the man MinDe was talking about yesterday was definitely YanFei gege.'

Xiao Mei chuckled.

'Heh.. was MinDe.... jealous of YanFei gege?'

She was still grinning when she saw FengJiu's message.

FengJiu explained to her about the real reason why she was targeted.

It was RongRong---no, YanRong's scheme.

The invitation, the drugs, the text message.. everything.. it was all that evil woman's plan.

Xiao Mei sighed. She really believed and treated YanRong as her friend. She even hoped that the three of them could become sisters but YanRong was just faking their friendship.

She was not really angry. She was just... sad...

She was not really close to her family aside from her mom and grandfather. She was also the only child of their family, so she longed to have siblings, someone who would accompany her in her craziness, play with her and love her as a family...