(121) Shame, Got Reprimanded

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/6 Updated Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------
"Boss. I already received the result."

"Mmm.. speak. Is it YanRong's corpse or not?"

"....it is indeed Miss YanRong."

MinFeng's pupils narrowed. He could still not believe that it was really YanRong.

He and FengJiu have been thinking that something was wrong, that it was very impossible that YanRong really died.

Even though Chen Hao already informed him that YanRong was really dead after receiving the DNA result, MinFeng was still unable to feel at ease.

But no matter how suspicious he was, the evidence of YanRong's death was already presented in front of him. Her corpse was already found.

MinFeng sighed.

It must be because YanRong had been antagonizing them for so many times that he could not believe that she suddenly died just like that.

"I understand. Send the results here. Also, notify MinDe and Grandpa. Tell them that YanRong has been found."

"Yes. This subordinate understands."

"Mmm... That's right. Tell Grandpa that I don't need his help. There's no need to meddle in my affairs. Just tell him to sit back and watch the show. Now that YanRong is dead, the next target will be the branch family.

After FengJiu is done with recuperating her health, we will immediately return. Before that, do not make a move against them."

"Yes. This subordinate will definitely inform Old Master"

After the call, MinFeng returned his phone inside his pocket. He turned his head and stared at his beautiful wife who was sleeping soundly in his arms.

He raised his hand and stroked her face.

He knew that FengJiu promised her grandfather to forgive her relatives and forget their previous sins.

He, as the husband would also follow his wife's decision and forgive them but unfortunately, the last scheme almost killed his wife and child.

He was a man that bore grudges. If someone decided to attack his love ones, he would definitely retaliate and fight back.

Now that the branch family decided to abandon their morality and committed an unforgivable crime, he would not sit and do nothing.

MinFeng knew that FengJiu was also thinking of destroying the branch family after what they did to her on her birthday celebration.

He felt like FengJiu already reached her bottom line and would explode soon.

As the husband, how could he bare to see his wife deal with her own relatives?

He knew deep inside, FengJiu was feeling sad. Even if she turned the world upside down, it would not change the fact that the people from the branch family were FengJiu's relatives.

Blood relatives.

The same relatives who decided to plot against her.

Against her child.

Against her family.

They decided to abandon any relationships they had with FengJiu and already shed any pretense about family love and whatnot.