(20) Result

(A/N: Thanks for voting and reading The Witch CEO.

This chapter was not edited. Sorry.)

---------------------

It's been a day since the incident in the HuaRong Hotel.

FengJiu feels like there's nothing wrong with MinFeng.

Thinking that she might be just hallucinating that time, FengJiu decided not to dwell on it and move on.

Besides, she will know when the results of the 'investigation' comes.

For now, she will believe in MinFeng. Because she knows, MinFeng won't lie to her.

MinFeng won't hurt her.

It was Sunday today and both of them decided to clean the house together.

Although she and MinFeng are both cleaning the house alternately and sometimes her grandfather also send someone to clean once in a while, she still wanted for both of them to clean the house every now and then.

(A/N: You only wanted to flirt with him while cleaning!!)

She never envision herself cleaning the house together with someone. Like they were a husband and wife.

FengJiu, thinking about MinFeng, suddenly felt like her heart would burst from of happiness.

She never knew that living with someone will make you happy.

She should've done that few years ago.

(A/N: Nope. MinFeng would kill that unlucky person XD)

For once, she was glad she made that stupid decision back then.

She was currently standing tiptoed, trying to clean the cupboard.

Her left hand was currently supporting her and was pressed on the lavatory while the other one was trying to reach the stuffs inside the cupboard.

When she almost reached it, someone suddenly smelled her armpit.

She was startled and took a step back, because of imbalance, she almost fell on the ground.

Luckily, an arm suddenly encircled her waist and grabbed her upward.

Her eyes meet MinFeng's.

"What are you doing, huh?" She smiled while asking.

She saw a tiny speck of dust on his hair. She reached her hand and tried to flick it away.

MinFeng, seeing the opportunity, immediately kissed her while hugging her tight.

FengJiu's hand that was trying to reach his hair suddenly froze and stopped moving.

Few minutes later, the kiss deepened. Making FengJiu dizzy.

Unable to stand on her own, the hand that was frozen stiff clutched MinFeng's shoulders, trying to find a sturdy support. It slowly moved upward until all of her arms are encircling MinFeng's neck, pulling him closer.

MinFeng's hands were traveling all over her body. Her waist, her back, her breasts, her butt, every inch of her body was on flame.

"MinFeng...."

MinFeng stopped kissing her.

He stared at her while his hands were still moving perversely.

"Mmm?"

FengJiu gulped. Trying to compose herself.

"We're not done cleaning yet."

MinFeng started kissing her neck, not minding her words.