(109) Fucked By Different Men

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

3/3 Updated Chapters

1/5 Bonus Chapters

editor and proofreader: RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

Old Man Lu stood up and slapped the table.

He just got home from FengJiu's birthday celebration. He immediately called his lawyers because he wanted to write his will.

Unfortunately, when they were in the middle of discussing it, his assistant hurriedly opened the door and informed him about the bombing incident at Luxury Hotel.

Luxury Hotel is one of Lu Corporation's subsidiary business under his grandson, Lu MinFeng's name.

He could not believe that their security were not able to apprehend any suspicious things and people inside the venue.

One thing could only explain the situation---an inside job.

Thinking about his grandsons' and granddaughters in law's situation at the hotel, old man Lu staggered and fell back on the chair.

Old Man Lu tasted the fresh blood inside his mouth. He could not help but vomit blood due to anger and anxiety.

"Old Chairman!!!"

His assistant and lawyers panicked when they saw the blood flowing from his mouth.

The assistant immediately ran to call his private doctor while the others helped him lay down on the bed.

Old Man Lu wanted to go back to the hotel and search for his grandsons and granddaughters in law but he could not move his body.

The assistant came together with the doctor.

After the doctor checked his health, he advised that he must properly recuperate and avoid stressing out.

The lawyers left since the making of his Will was postponed.

When the assistant was the only one left, Old Man Lu ordered him to mobilize his personal trained team to gather data.

A few minutes later, Old Man Lu learned everything.

From the betrayal of that waiter, his death, the explosion, MinDe's situation and FengJiu's disappearance.

"Who?! Who was it?!"

Old Man Lu wanted to kill those people who schemed against his family.

He was angry not because they destroyed Luxury Hotel but because they harmed his family. Those hooligans even captured one of his precious granddaughter in laws and his great grandchild!

This was war!

Whoever tried to scheme against them would die an ugly death.

"Tell me, who was it? Did you already ask MinFeng?"

The assistant nodded.

"Eldest Young Master was still unable to find evidence but he was sure that it was Feng's Branch Family's scheme."

Old Man Lu laughed mockingly.

Those old bastards wanted to harm his granddaughter in law because of their personal interest?!

'Hao! I am not Lu Xiao Long if I just let them go without beating them first!'

"Call the President. Tell him I that I need his help."