(100) Chairman Feng XuanTian's Funeral

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

------

After Xiao Mei and MinDe left, Xiao Guan swayed and fell backwards.

Robert immediately helped him sit on the chair and gave him a glass of water.

"Uncle.. I-"

"No need to say anything. I know you were hurt by what you saw a while ago. This stupid daughter of mine is the shame of our family! How dare she treat you like this!!

That arrogant man is not a good person! Can't my stupid daughter see that she is just his plaything?!

Robert ahh.. Uncle is very sorry that you witnessed the immorality of my stupid daughter. It must have been tough on you.

But don't worry... Uncle will definitely make sure that your wedding ceremony will still continue.

Whether we have to force that stupid girl or not, both of you will marry each other."

Xiao Guan patted Robert's hand.

Robert shook his head.

"Uncle, I think we need to dissolve this engagement. Little Mei loves someone else. Her heart was already occupied by another man.

It's too late for me."

"Robert ahh... What are you saying?? My daughter was just being muddle headed because she was seduced by that man!

You know her, she usually doesn’t use her head. Robert, no need to worry.. Leave everything to uncle."

Both of them stood up and immediately went outside. They did not hear the laughter that echoed inside the restaurant when they left.

--------

Xiao Mei was currently sitting at the back of the car with MinDe.

His assistant was the one who was driving at the front.

She was inside MinDe's embrace as she cried loudly.

"Wu wu wu.."

For the first time in his life, MinDe was flustered. He did not know what to do.

When dealing with work, he was ruthless and indifferent.  He moved swiftly, dealing all problems in an instant.

Nothing can move him, even death.

But Xiao Mei was different. She was his precious possession.

His woman.

His life.

He always wanted to see her smile. His heart ached whenever he saw her cry. Now that she was crying in his embrace because she was hurt, MinDe did not know what to do.

His face was still void of emotion but his eyes were full of worries.

He could only hug her tight.

"Shhh.. it's fine.. it's fine.. stop crying already..."

MinDe raised Xiao Mei's chin and wiped the tears on her face.

Xiao Mei glared at him.

"It's your fault! Why did you do it ahhh? Kissing me in front of my dad, of course he would get angry!! I'm still betrothed with Big Brother Robert."

MinDe grimaced.

"You are mine."

Xiao Mei felt the anger surging inside her.