(31) It's.. You?

(A/N: Thanks for supporting The Witch CEO.

Please share this novel~

This chapter was edited by starling_star)

---------------------

[Miss Jiu, Chairman is in critical condition.]

FengJiu froze.

Her phone fell on the ground.

Tears gushed out of her eyes.

She tried to calm herself but she couldn't .

She was gasping for air while her hand was pressing her chest.

Few minutes later, she was able to stabilize her emotion.

She slowly reached her phone below while her hands were shaking hard.

She immediately dialed Long Jin's number.

It was already 3 am in the morning. The text message was sent two days ago.

FengJiu was utterly devastated.

The only relative she has was her grandfather. The only person who cared for her and treated her like a family was also her grandfather.

'Yeye... Please be safe.'

She was angry at herself. Instead of hiding away like a coward, instead of letting herself drown from despair and self pity, she should've stayed at her grandfather's side.

Long Jin was not answering her call. It's been her 12th try but she was still unable to contact him.

FengJiu immediately grabbed her keys, wanting to drive her car when she remembered that it was currently impounded at a towing company.

She sighed.

She fetched a paper and a pen.

She scribbled some words for aunt and uncle Ling.

She wrote,

[Dear aunt and uncle Ling,

FengJiu was very grateful towards both of you. When FengJiu was struggling hard with no one to rely on, you and uncle opened your door and took me in. You treated FengJiu as your own daughter.

When FengJiu almost gave up, Both of you took care of me and my Little Bump. Because of you, FengJiu realized that as long as you persevere, everything will be okay.

As long as you do not give up, you will find happiness.

You taught me that life was beautiful. That life was precious.

That I must not give up and continue living for my Little Bump.

Thank you very much for everything that you've done for FengJiu.

FengJiu wanted to ask forgiveness for not saying goodbye.

Someday, FengJiu will come back together with Little Bump to visit you. FengJiu hope that you will allow FengJiu to take good care of you in the near future.

Love,

FengJiu and Little Bump]

Before she walked away, she stared at the rundown house where she stayed for a week.

Although the people who were living here were very different from those inside the city, village folks are very simple. They don't make their lives complicated because of scheming or fighting each other.

They are like a huge family. Although they don't live in luxury and don't eat full course meal[1], they are always happy and contented.

As she was walking down the small pathway, someone saw her.