(79) Charity Ball

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

Editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------

When FengJiu saw that MinFeng was still kneeling on the floor, she stood up and grabbed a black night dress. Although it could be considered a plain one, it perfectly matched her beauty.

Like an alluring flower in the night. Her skin shone like the moon in the sky.

She slowly peeled her bathrobe. Her back was facing MinFeng but she could feel his intense stare.

'Hah... Look as much as you want.. let's see if you can endure my torture.'

FengJiu glanced at MinFeng. She did not care that she is now  naked in front of him.

MinFeng who was still kneeling on the floor inhaled sharply as he saw FengJiu's naked body.

No matter how many times they had done it, FengJiu could still make him crazy.

Ever since finding out FengJiu was pregnant, they were only able to do it once.

Only once for many weeks!!

Goddamnit!

The poor MinFeng could only salivate while looking.

FengJiu secretly laughed when she saw MinFeng's drooling face.

She pretended that she saw nothing.

Like a turtle, she slowly dressed herself.

When she was done, FengJiu climbed back on the bed and tapped her side, signaling MinFeng to come over.

MinFeng's eyes shone as he moved swiftly. In a few seconds, he was already beside her.

"Wife~ H-have you forgiven this husband?"

MinFeng could not help but inhale deeply. FengJiu's scent always made him calm. He wanted to bury himself inside her and sniff her scent till morning.

It is very different from YanRong's scent which made him want to puke.

Unfortunately, MinFeng was still oblivious to FengJiu's evil punishment.

Like a dog in heat, he immediately leaned forward to kiss FengJiu but she pushed him and sent him a death glare.

"Did I allow you to touch me ahh?"

MinFeng froze. He looked at her pitifully.

"Strip."

FengJiu's voice was still indifferent. Her hands were crossed over her chest.

MinFeng could only sigh and undress himself.

When he was done, his mighty rod was already hard and erect like an ancient sword ready to slash and poke anytime.

When FengJiu saw MinFeng was already aroused, she could not help but gulp secretly.

Can she really do this?

Will she be able to do it until the end?

Her hormones were starting to go crazy. What she wanted the most right now was to straddle him and swallow his jewel.

Her cave was starting to get tight from excitement.

FengJiu gritted her teeth and forced her desire down. She must properly educate him now or else MinFeng would not learn from his mistake.

She looked at his neck and saw a red dot on the left side. She could not help but get angry at him once again.

She glared at MinFeng and ordered him to lay down.