(99) Dad, I Love Him

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

1/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

------

"Young Master, Future Young Madam has already arrived."

"En. I'm coming. Continue to observe them."

"This subordinate understands."

MinDe was driving his car to the restaurant where Xiao Mei and her father decided to meet.

"Young Master, The Heir of Johnson Holdings also arrived. He is now walking towards Future Young Madam and her father."

"Mmm.. I'm nearly there. Withdraw."

The old man concurred; MinDe ended the call.

When he arrived, MinDe saw Xiao Mei sitting with her 'fiance'.  She was looking at the floor so she did not  notice his arrival.

Unfortunately, the man beside him, Robert, the so called 'fiance' of hers subconsciously looked at Minde as he made his way towards the table.

MinDe and Robert's eyes locked together.

MinDe could not help but throw daggers at Robert when he saw that he was sitting beside his woman.

He immediately hastened his pace. When he arrived,  Xiao Mei looked up and stared at him while gaping.

MinDe's heart soared.

He inwardly nodded and was satisfied with her reaction when she saw him.

This was the exact reaction he expected to see from her.

Binge reading the so called 'Holy Bibles' of hers was worth the time.

A few weeks ago, Xiao Mei introduced her 'Holy Bibles' to him. Those 'Holy Bibles' were rectangular shaped books with drawings.

She said, her 'Holy Bibles' would teach him 'romance'. As she explained every details of her 'Holy Bibles', her eyes shone like she was worshiping it with all her heart.

Since then, he diligently read every volume of it secretly, hoping that he would learn something from it and make Xiao Mei happy.

'First Love, The CEO and His Naughty Wife, 100 Ways to Capture His Heart' were the most lengthy ones but it did not matter to him.

(A/N: 'Holy Bibles' my ass! It's just a manga! You pure creature~ been tricked by his little wife~ XD)

After he arrived at their table, he recalled the scene in one of those 'Holy Bibles' - the male lead pulled the female lead and kissed her in front of everyone to show that she was his possession.

MinDe inwardly nodded and decided to copy that scene.

He unceremoniously pulled Xiao Mei up, wrapped his arms on her waist and kissed her torridly.

He pulled her closer in his chest until she melted in his arms.

When Xiao Mei saw MinDe, she was secretly delighted. She was really hoping that he would arrive and ask for her hand in front of her father.

She wanted him to be sincere and seriously ask her father's blessing.

Unfortunately, MinDe's move made her speechless and at the same time, it also made her father almost vomit blood due to anger.

"YOU---!!!"

Xiao Guan stood up and pointed his finger at MinDe. He was so angry that his face turned red. His chest was heaving up and down erratically.