(57) Her True Colors

(A/N: Thanks for supporting this novel.

2/3 chapters~

This chapter was edited by Sterling_star.)

-----------

YanFei arrived at the hospital with several lunchboxes and a flower bouquet on his hand.

When FengJiu saw him, she immediately trottled towards him while dragging her IV fluids.

"YanFei ge! You're here??"

YanFei placed the lunchboxes on the table and gave her the bouquet.

"How are you?? Tell me what happened."

FengJiu grabbed his hand while pulling him to sit down with her.

When YanFei felt FengJiu's hand, he could not help but stare at her lovingly.

He had a faint smile on his lips as he tightened his grip on her hand.

FengJiu was oblivious of his action. She continued to pull him until both of them sat side by side.

"I fell down the stairs when buying groceries. Someone pushed me off the stairs."

FengJiu said as if she was talking about other person. She drooled while reaching out one of the lunchboxes YanFei brought. She immediately opened the cover and inhaled the scent of sweet and sour fish.

She did not see YanFei paled when she said she was pushed on the stairs.

His countenance darkened as if he thought of something.

"Ge! You brought many foods ah! Are you going to raise me like a pig?"

FengJiu said while opening all the lunchboxes.

All the food inside those boxes were all her favorite food since she was a child.

YanFei's face immediately brightened after hearing what she said.

He patted her head and jokingly said,

"Why not? If you marry gege then gege will let you eat your fill everyday. Don't worry, I will raise you perfectly."

FengJiu almost choked on the fish she was eating.

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

FengJiu immediately drank water and tried to stop her coughing but she could not help it.

YanFei immediately pats her back gently while looking at her.

After a few minutes, she was able to stop her coughing. She stared at YanFei and grinned.

"Your jokes are getting better and better ah! I almost believed you just now! Hehehe."

She gave a thumbs up on YanFei and resumed eating.

She did not see the disappointment written on his face as he picked a piece of meat and placed it on her plate.

She was busy wolfing down the food when her phone rang.

It was MinFeng calling her right now.

She immediately answered it.

"MinFeng~"

"Enn.. How are you?? Have you eaten??"

"Mmm! I'm fine!! I'm eating right now. YanFei gege visits me here in the hospital. He brought food for me. How about you? Have you eaten? How was work?"