(54) Could Not

(A/N: Thanks for supporting this novel.

Early chapter~ 2/3 chapters

This chapter was edited by Sterling_star)

------------

When MinFeng arrived at the presentation room, everyone was already sitting on their corresponding chair.

When they saw him and YanRong arrived, they stood up and saluted.

"Chairman Lu. Miss YanRong."

"Enn.. Sit down everybody."

He sat at the very front of the table while YanRong sat on his left side.

She leaned her head forward and whispered,

"The presentation was okay but there are problems with implementing it."

They way YanRong twisted her body while whispering to MinFeng did not escape from the eyes of the employees.

When both YanRong and MinFeng were talking, the employees could not help but stare at them.

YanRong was a beautiful maiden while MinFeng was a handsome man.

Both of them were suited for each other.

One look and everyone could see that they were like a celestial couple.

(A/N: Meehh.. She's not even fit to carry FengJiu's shoes!)

They were born for each other.

Like Yin and Yang.

The woman was pure and white, like the snow falling from the sky.

The man was firm and majestic, like a sturdy bamboo swaying in a cold wind.

The employees could not help but think that few years from now, YanRong would be their Future Mistress.

YanRong felt the employees' stares and she blushed.

All the men inside the room almost melted after they saw YanRong's blushing face.

While all the females present were feeling envious of her because she was very close with their boss.

MinFeng realized that the room was very quiet.

He put down the files he was reading a while ago and stared at them.

"What? Proceed."

MinFeng was very oblivious of his employees thoughts.

His mind was wandering and thinking of FengJiu.

"What are you waiting for? Proceed! We must finish everything in an hour."

He wanted to finish his work early so he could go back to his beloved wife.

When YanRong saw his indifference, she could not help but bite her lips.

She inhaled a couple of times before smiling sweetly.

"Yes. We must finish this in an hour. Chairman Lu still has something to do later."

She turned her head and looked at MinFeng.

"Should I get a reservation at Magnifico tonight?"

MinFeng froze.

Afterwards, he nodded.

MinFeng forgot that they have to meet up with a new investor who loved Italian cuisine so they should hold their meeting in an Italian restaurant.

"Enn.. Set a dinner reservation."