(84) A Billion Dollar Dance

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

--------
*Ding*

MinFeng's phone vibrated. He immediately touched the screen and saw Xiao Mei's email.

[Bad gege!! Look! Look! Ah Jiu is very beautiful!! Hahahahaha!! Are you jealous?? Are you jealous?? Aiyooo~]

MinFeng's nose flared when he saw the pictures. His eyes bulged and his face turned red due to anger.

FengJiu was wearing an off-shoulder red dress. Her white smooth jade-like skin was very visible and Half of her back can be clearly seen.

*crack*

*crack*

*crack*

He unconsciously gripped his phone hard until cracks appeared on the screen.

"FENG. JIU."

He angrily whispered while clenching his teeth.

He was so angry that he wanted to strangle FengJiu's friend. The first thing that captured his attention was not FengJiu's dress but the man beside her.

It was YanFei!

FengJiu's hands were on YanFei's arm while both of them were looking at each other happily. They looked good together like an immortal couple.

MinFeng's eyes were so red from not blinking. He just stared at YanFei like he wanted to drill a hole on his head.

'This fucking fly won't die!! How dare you touch my wife ah?!

She's my wife! MINE!'

MinFeng glared at Chen Hao.

"Do you know how to drive?! Why are you so slow??! Faster!!"

Chen Hao could only nod. When he looked at the speedometer, he inwardly cried.

'Young Master ahhh... We've been over speeding since we left. Good thing the car has Lu Family's crest or else we would've been captured for reckless driving!'

Chen Hao sighed when he saw his Young Master had gone insane from jealousy.

'Young Madam... May you rest in peace..'

He could only pray that everything would not turn into chaos.

-------

FengJiu smirked when she saw YanRong drink her wine.

She pretended to drink half of the wine inside her glass and covered her mouth with a handkerchief.

She immediately spat all of it and made sure not to swallow even a tiny drop to avoid being drunk.

If her intuition was correct, YanRong drugged one of the glasses. Unfortunately, a lame plan like that was discovered early thanks to that woman's stupidity.

If she wasn't careful enough, FengJiu was afraid that she might’ve been in danger due to YanRong's sinister plot.

What kind of scheme, she did not exactly know what, but FengJiu had a vague idea.

YanRong wanted to mess with her tonight.

But she wouldn't let that snake woman succeed.

"What happened a while ago must be her idea. To humiliate me in front of everybody. Too bad YanFei gege rescued me.'

When FengJiu thought of it, she was puzzled on how her YanFei gege was able to prepare everything.

'Was it purely coincidence? No. Impossible... But... why did he prepare a new dress for me? Those people who helped me were already inside the room, waiting for me as if they were informed beforehand.'