(8) She Blushed

Thanks for reading The Witch CEO!

[Editor: RenTheView, Proofreader: MoonlitNight]

--------

'Something is wrong with Madam! Is she sick?!'

"Umm... Madam.. You're.."

Ming Yue didn't know what she should to do--- to tell or not to tell?

She was afraid to say that FengJiu is reading the report upside down.

FengJiu did not respond and was still looking at the paper as if she was really reading the contents. She did not hear Ming Yue's words.

Ming Yue struggled internally.

'Should I say it or not? She won't kill me if I tell her... right?'

Ming Yue wanted to strangle herself.

'Ayeee... It's very hard to earn money..'

*sob*

Ming Yue wished she could get a sick leave. She wanted to go to the hospital for a mental checkup.

'Working with Madam is really stressful and not good for my health.'

She steeled herself, took a deep breath and opened her mouth to inform FengJiu once again.

* cough*

"M-madam. Madam, you are reading the report upside down."

FengJiu was startled.

FengJiu looked at Ming Yue and then on the paper she was holding.

She found out that she was holding the report upside down. Maybe that was the reason why she was not able to understand what she was reading a while ago.

She coughed and rotated the folder as if nothing unusual happened.

After checking that it was no longer upside down, she closed the folder and placed it on the table, acting indifferent as if she was not caught by her secretary.

Ming Yue was utterly shocked.

'Madam is really sick!!!'

If it was the Witch CEO she knew, FengJiu would've lashed out onto her.

But she did not.

FengJiu just acted as if nothing was wrong.

"All of you can go home early. No need to accompany me here. Just make sure to arrange everything for tomorrow's meeting and don't forget to inform them to speed up the next project for the Western market."

FengJiu's words snapped Ming Yue out of her daze.

After hearing that they could go home early, Ming Yue wanted to breakdance.

'Hallelujah! Is the heaven finally recognizing all my efforts and decided to award me?!'

All smiles, Ming Yue answered,

"Yes Madam."

FengJiu did not answer. She just stared at Ming Yue as if she could hear the latter's inner thoughts.

Ming Yue immediately closed her mouth, suppressing the happiness inside her heart. She bowed and practically run towards the door.

FengJiu was puzzled by Ming Yue's action.

'Aaah? What did I do? Why is she running like crazy?

---------

"Sir."