(36) Divorce 2098

(A/N: Hi~ how are you??

It's Monday today~

It was election day here in the Philippines and I was not able to vote. Boo hoo.. Still stuck here at SPMC.

This chapter was edited by Starling_star.)

-----------

FengJiu drove her Audi towards the park.

It was almost midnight.

She called Xiao Mei and asked if she was still at the swing.

"Ah Mei? Where are you? I'm almost there."

"I'm at the corner. Near the slides."

FengJiu walked towards the slide.

Few seconds later, she could see Ah Mei sitting on a swing.

She tiptoed and slowly walked. She wanted to surprise her but when she saw Ah Mei in tears, she abandoned her idea and sat on the next swing.

"What's wrong?"

FengJiu asked.

Xiao Mei immediately wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"Ah Jiu, you're here?"

"Ah Mei... Why are you crying? Did someone bully you?"

"No.. I was... I was just being sentimental. Look! Did you see that monkey bar? Do you remember when YanFei gege fell off? Hahaha."

Xiao Mei immediately changed the topic. She did not want to burden FengJiu with her own problem.

FengJiu laughed.

"Of course!! I was so shocked that I almost fainted but when I ran towards him, he was covering his butt not because it was hurt but because his pants was ripped at the center!!"

"Uhuh!! He was so ashamed that his face turned red. Aiyaa~ remembering it makes my tummy hurt from laughing hard."

Both of them looked at each other then laughed out loud.

They stayed on the swing for almost half an hour. They were just laughing and talking nonsense about their childhood and those happy moments that they shared together.

FengJiu felt happy. Hours ago, she was feeling sad because of what happened between her and MinFeng. Luckily, staying with Xiao Mei and talking about their childhood days lifted her spirit.

Seconds later FengJiu felt that Xiao Mei wanted to ask something from her.

"What is it? Just spill the beans[1]. No need to stare at me like that."

Xiao Mei hesitated a little before asking,

"Ah Jiu, did you really not have any romantic feelings towards YanFei gege when we were little?"

FengJiu almost fell off the swing.

When she recalled the young child back then, she remembered his face that was angelic enough to move anyone's heart. FengJiu admitted that she really had a crush on their YanFei gege.

But a crush was just a crush. It was different from love where you were willing to sacrifice and to endure everything for the sake of the one you love.

Yes. She loved YanFei.

But it was different from her love towards MinFeng.

She loved YanFei like a sibling.

A sibling she never had.

She was willing to do anything for him.

As his little sister.