(70) I Know My Wrongs

(A/N: Thank you for reading The Witch CEO.

2/4 chapters

This chapter was edited by moonlitnight.)

----------

MinFeng opened the door forcefully.

He sat on his chair and glared at Chen Hao.

"Why didn't you checked the video first before presenting it?"

Chen Hao who was standing in front of him could only lower his head. Not daring to raise it and look at MinFeng's eyes.

"Boss.. I swear. That's the only video inside the folder. Some--someone must've tampered with the files."

Chen Hao felt wronged.

He was innocent.

MinFeng sighed. He knew Chen Hao did not do anything wrong. The real culprit was his naughty wife.

"Never mind. Go back. Finish the presentation for me."

Chen Hao exhaled and nodded.

"Yes sir."

When MinFeng was left alone inside his office, he stood up and went towards the window. He stared at the sky.

Actually, he was quite happy that FengJiu schemed behind his back.

He also wanted to shout to the world that FengJiu was his woman. He knew that FengJiu did that to discreetly inform everyone in the company about their relationship.

He knew that FengJiu was still bothered by YanRong. His jealousy wife might be indirectly telling YanRong to stay away from him.

Thinking that his wife was feeling threatened, MinFeng could not help but grin widely.

But when he remembered her naughtiness, his face went sour again.

Hell.

Someone saw his wife's bare shoulders!

Bare shoulders!

Luckily, she was still dressed, if not, he would not have left anyone alive after seeing her body.

Only he could see her naked.

Her body was for his eyes only.

Her laughter was for his ears only.

Her smile was for his eyes only.

Since FengJiu was playing dirty, he can use it to his advantage.

'Two people can play the game.'

He smirked.

-------------

"Robert."

"Uncle."

XiaoGuan smiled as he patted the young man's shoulder.

"I'm  sorry. My daughter was a bit hard headed."

Robert shook his head.

"No need to explain, Uncle. Seems like Little Mei doesn't want to marry me."

Robert could only smile painfully.

The first time he saw Little Mei, he was only in his teens.

Little Mei and her family migrated in America to manage their business.

Since young, Little Mei was a naughty little kid. She would play tricks on him every now and then. She was beautiful in an innocent way.

People might think that she was naughty and playful but Robert knew, behind her playfulness hid an innocent girl.