(96) Thanks For Loving Me

(A/N: Thanks for reading The Witch CEO.

2/2 Regular Chapters

editor and proofreader:  RenTheView and Moonlitnight.)

-------

"Remember.. we are your family.. Little Bump and I are also your family... Do not think that Yeye is the only one that loves you... FengJiu... I will die without you...

Do you hear me? I cannot live without you... So please... Be strong... Be strong for my sake... For Little Bump's sake.."

FengJiu nodded. Her eyes were full of worries. She kept pressing the wound on his chest to try to stop the bleeding.

"MinFeng... your wound.."

"No."

MinFeng stubbornly refused to treat his wound.

FengJiu bit her lip. She looked in his eyes.

"I swear... I will not leave you again... so please... please... let's treat you wound, okay?"

"Promise?"

FengJiu nodded. Her heart was very anxious when she saw that MinFeng's face was now pale due to blood loss.

"I promise... I promise.. please... MinFeng..."

FengJiu blamed herself.

She blamed herself for being a coward.

If she did not run away and close herself once again, MinFeng wouldn't have done such a foolish thing.

"Please.. I beg you.. don't scare me anymore..."

FengJiu wanted to touch his face but her hands were still on his chest, pressing his wound.

MinFeng smiled before he fainted.

FengJiu screamed and hugged him.

"MINFENG!!!!"

She immediately pressed the emergency button.

When the doctor entered, he was shocked silly when he saw the blood on the bed.

"Doctor!! Hurry!! Hurry!!"

The poor doctor immediately ran forward and checked MinFeng's wound.

FengJiu who was sitting on the bed was shivering as she stared at her hands that were full of MinFeng's blood.

'MinFeng... I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please forgive me..'

The doctor immediately called some nurses. They transferred MinFeng to the emergency room.

FengJiu almost fainted but she forced herself to hold on.

She already promised MinFeng to be strong.

So she would try her best.

If she were to once again fall into darkness, who would take care of MinFeng?

FengJiu closed her eyes and calmed herself.

She wanted to follow them but the doctor immediately vetoed her idea. After he checked her vital signs, he advised her to stay inside, sort out her emotions and wait for MinFeng's return.

When she was left alone in the room, FengJiu sat on the chair.

She closed her eyes and prayed.

-------

When MinFeng arrived in the emergency room, he opened his eyes and sat on the stretcher while pressing the wound on his chest.

He waved his other hand towards the nurses, trying to make them leave.