(53) Visiting Yeye

(A/N: Thank you for reading The Witch CEO!

Early chapter~ 1/3 chapter.

This chapter was edited by Sterling_star)

------------

'What the heck?! I'm doomed!!!'

Xiao Mei wanted to cry but lacked tears to shed.

She could only pretend to faint.

Her heart was beating so fast that she could even hear it clearly.

*ba-dump*

*ba-dump*

*ba-dump*

She was leaning on MinDe's firm body since he was carrying her in princess style.

Xiao Mei could not help but turn her head a little bit towards MinDe's body and inhale deeply.

'Mmm.. He smells sooo good~'

Her hands were itching to travel and examine every nook and cranny of his body.

Those abdominal muscles were almost perfect.

His mighty dragon emitted majestic aura even though it was sleeping.

Xiao Mei could not help but swallow her saliva secretly.

Seconds later, she felt her back touched the bed and at the same time, she felt MinDe's presence disappear.

'Did he leave?'

Xiao Mei felt a little disappointed.

'I'm a beautiful woman, okay?! How dare he snob my beautiful face! Humpf!'

She wanted to open her eyes immediately but she was afraid that he was still inside the room.

She counted one hundred Little MinDes before she opened her eyes and sat up immediately and tried to leave as fast as possible. She did not want to continue humiliating herself infront of him.

She was afraid that MinDe might think of her as a perverted woman.

She knew MinDe was a pure soul. He was the epitome of the word 'Pureness'.

(A/N: pure soul?! *gagged*)

She wanted to fly away before MinDe returned.

Unfortunately, when she sat up, the first thing she saw was MinDe's humongous Bazooka standing straight like a veteran soldier.

The truth is, MinDe did not leave the room when he placed Xiao Mei on the bed.

Instead, he walked to the side near the bed where she lay and waited for her to 'wake up'.

His arms were crossed over his chest as he stood there.... naked.

But he did not care that he was in his birthday suit[1].

He did not care that he was butt naked and without any clothes covering his manhood.

He just stared at her intensely.

He was very different from being 'Pure' and 'Lovely'. His stood like a male god, full of confidence and sex appeal.

*Hicc!*

Xiao Mei suddenly hiccuped.

She immediately covered her mouth but she could not stop it.

*hicc!*

"Are you done pretending?"

MinDe said without moving.

Xiao blushed but she stubbornly feigned ignorance.