"Dude. Gross." Luke furrows his brows at Ashton.

"I'm not gonna tell mum that you're smoking in the house if-"

"If nothing. Don't make the July incident happen again." Luke looks into my eyes.

"You wouldn't." I back up getting a bit scared.

"Hm what did happen last July?" Ashton pretends to think about it as Michaels face goes red.

"Well if I remember correctly, my baby sister tried to molest my best friend." Luke smirks. "And we still have the pictures to prove it." Luke smirks. Michael stands awkwardly and adjusts his stance.

I bite my lip thinking about that night. "I won't tell mum." I say quietly. Luke smiles.

"Smart girl." Luke pats my back then pushes me out of his room as they all begin to laugh. I bite my lip running to my bathroom before breaking into tears I lock the door so no one can come in. I look at myself in the mirror to see my mascara running down my face from the tears.

"Kids! Dinner!" Mum calls from downstairs.

I swallow my pride taking my makeup wipe and cleaning my whole face.

Last July

Luke was holding a big party. Everyone from our school showed up. I wasn't invited. To a party in my own house. But I knew everyone was drinking and I had just gotten my job which I needed sleep to perform. I hear a knock on the door as my feet quickly tip off the bed as I pad my feet across the floor. I look down to see my silk playboy pajamas and black tank top. I roll my eyes opening the door to see Michael. His hair is dyed red, must have done it yesterday because he still smelled of the hair dye.

"What do you want Michael?" I ask assuming he'll be drunk.

"Oh-- uh I was just coming to see if you were alright. You haven't been down all night. I heard a couple tried to come in here and-- yanno." Michael looks up at me. This is the first time he hasn't insulted me and he's clearly not drunk.

"I wasn't invited." I shrug.

"You live here." Michael laughs walking into my room and sitting on the bed.

"Yeah but Luke said not to." I shrug again feeling awkward as he looks around my room.

"Do you always listen to what he says?" Michael raises a brow.

"Well you know my brother has quite the temper. Same with his three best friends." I say harshly looking at him.

"Sorry." He rubs the back of his neck. "I wanted to say sorry awhile ago but your brothers always around and you don't like talking to us." Michael bites his bottom lip.

"Well I wonder why." I stare.

"You know," He stands up. "You're really cute when you're mad." He smirks walking closer to me as I back up into the wall. His body is now pressed against mine. He leans his face in. I get my face heat up as I swallowed. I close the gap kissing him lightly. "You call that a kiss?" He laughs slamming me against the wall brushing his lips against mine as they move in sync. He holds both sides of my face then his hands travel down my body. I open my mouth allowing his tongue enter as he pulls away for a second. "Jump." He mutters kissing me again. I jump as he grabs my legs wrapping them around his waist then taking me to the bed so I'm straddling him.

"Ew!" I hear Luke's voice as I abruptly stop.

I turn my head to see Luke, Ashton and Calum all standing in my doorframe. Ashton and Calum are laughing as Luke looks disgusted I look back at Michael hoping for him to tell them to piss off or expecting something but he just looks at me then back to the door.

"W-what are you guys doing in m-my ginger bread house?" Michael pretends to be drunk.

I look at him as my mouth falls ajar.

"Of course she had to get him drunk to have her way with him. Look at her!" Ashton laughs as my heart pounds in my chest and I want nothing more then to cry.

"Get out of my room." I say standing up and pointing to the door.

Michael looks at me looking sorry but clearly he's a liar and an asshole who wanted to get his dick wet, like the rest of them.

"Come on Mikey theres some actual babe's down stairs." Calum laughs pulling Michael out the door.

"Keep you paws off my friends you slut." Luke growls as Ashton laughs even harder. He slams my door as the tears finally fall. I throw myself back on my bed, squeezing my own body tightly.

Present time

I take a deep breath and head downstairs ready for dinner.

New book yay!

Um for one I know Luke ain't like this, it's just for fun. None of the characters are supposed to potray how the person really acts.

And for two please like and comment on the book it let's me know if I'm doing good or bad or what to change to make it more interesting.

Also I'm Rilie or R.