Eyes On Her

Depuis le début

Demi-" promise you'll tell me if the pain gets worst? You had me shocked. I was like stuck in the car for a few minutes as you knew." She laughs too

You put the car into gear and your ankle giving you the worst pain ever, you can't barely change gear. Half away along the road you tell Demi you can't drive no more because it's hurting your ankle. So you pulled over and Demi started driving your car, but we have to be careful we don't get caught last thing you need is your car took off you. You tell Demi where your going but she don't have a clue. Took you half hour get there because she got lost over 5 times. But you enjoyed the car ride so it didn't bother you as much, Demi finally fines the place and you wanted to blindfold her but you can't because you need her to help you because you can't put your foot down. So you have to hop to this place. All you hear is laughing coming from Demi..

Demi-" sorry baby but you look to funny hoping about" she says laughing even harder.

You-" it's not funny I just wanna walk for fuck sake! Sorry about the swearing but I'm pretty annoyed" you say with tears in your eyes.

Demi-" sorry.. Where this place then?"

You-" right I just wanna explain the place first okay? But right now follow my lead. This place where we are walking to means everything to me okay? I've made a promise to someone that I am/was close too, that sounds a little weird yeah. But you'll understand soon babe, basically my grandad brought me up from the age of 2 years old till I was 17, he once took me here when I was a little baby, and it came like a every weekend thing from that day, he would tell me story's about my nan and him. The reason why I'm living with him instead of my mum.. I'll tell you a other day about that. Anyways when we all found out he had a bad heart and only had a few months to live and he was hospital bed bound, he always made me come pick him up on the weekend at 7o'clock on a Saturday night to take him here

(By the way you and Demi are at the place by now but sitting on the beach cuddle whilst you tell her)

Because he was my dad, my best friend and my grandad all in one I just wanted him happy and this was his happiest place, he would come here to get away from my nana. To get thinks off this mind.. Well the last time I came here was in 2010 with him.

~Flash back~

Grandad we are here, I jumped out the car and ran around to help him up. I helped him along the sandy beach before sitting is his fave spot, where the sunset was perfect, all you heard was the birds, every now and then you would see a fish jump out the water. Then grandad told tell you to help him up and walk through the water with him you knew it was never a good idea but you wanted the man to at least have a good life, and die a happy man. You would joke for hours, talk, laugh. Cuddle him when the cold night hit him. You both would lie down and look up into the sky staring at the stars. Making things out of the stars of course grandad always had you laughing with what he saw.... Next thing he looks at you with a dead serious face

Convo-

Grandad-" Y/N I need you to listen to me carefully. I know through your life you're to going get heartbroken, I know you shouldn't because your the most beautiful girl ever, but it's going to happen I don't want to sugar coat it like life is easy. It's not it's an evil world out there. I want you to go to Uni, I have put money away for you since I knew you was coming into this world. There is over £20,000 for you, so I want you to find the right way get a good job behind you before finding love Y/N okay? Because you don't want to be a silly girl and go down the wrong path, I now you have a good head on your shoulders so use it wisely. And I know you self-harm although you have tried hiding it from me all these years, please go speak to someone about it? Get help I want my baby girl healthy and stop hurting yourself because you're hurting me too darling. We know I don't have long to live no more the days are closing in quickly.. I want you to look after your nan because she going to need you and your going to need her just has much. I wish I would be able to see you grow up into a beautiful strong hard working woman, but remember although I'm not down here I'll be looking down on you. No matter what choices you pick I'm always going to be proud of you Y/N because I know you'll pick the right ones. I wish I would be able to walk you down the ale, seeing you happy with who ever the lucky girl going to be. I want one thing from you now and this important you keep this till you find the right girl okay? Please promise me, once you know deep down you love whoever the girl shall be and that you're 110% sure you are defo up for marrying her and wanting to spend forever with her, you'll bring her here on a date show her what she means to you. Do the right thing by asking her out, giving her the attention she needs, the care and love she is wanting. Remember always treating her with respect. I want you to tell her all the good times me and you had in the same spot, the sad times we had together. But NEVER ever once I want you crying darling. Because I'll be shining down on you that day how proud of you that you have finally found the perfect girl for you. And I know she not going to hurt you okay? She going to look after you good, so never do wrong by her Y/N. I love you like your my own. I loved having you around. I love you Y/N. " Says with a broken smile and tears running down his face and kissing your cheek lightly.

You-" g-g-grandad I don't want your money. I want to do you so proud, I'm going to try my best at whatever job it may be. Pap? How do I know if she's the right one?.. I know I don't say this much, but I saw you has my dad, my best friend, my world. I love you papa" you say crying your eyes out

Grandad-" I want to go back to my "home" now I'm not feeling myself and Y/N you'll know if she's the one I promise"

Later that night-

You got a phone call from your nana, she's screaming and crying down the phone, you can't understand a word she's saying, apart from something grandad. Your heart was beating to fast. You raced to the hospital to find your nana still crying, you run over hugging her knowing nothing but having a big idea what, after you have calmed your nan down you went talking to the doctors and he said he will probably won't make it that it's best we say our goodbyes. You drop to the floor you can't hear what people are saying to you. You have tears falling heavy down your cheeks, you start screaming. From your blurry eyes you see your nan coming to you picking you
Up from the floor willing away your tears. You try pulling yourself together but the tears just keep falling
down, you finally calm yourself down and ask the doctors if you and your nan can say your goodbyes.

End of flash back-

You look up to Demi that was tears falling down her beautiful face you sit yourself up right pulling her on to your lap. You kiss the tears away. Although you tried your best fighting back the tears telling her that they you couldn't help but cry you missed him so much it hurt you. But your tears was happy and sad tears.

You- " Demi my grandad would of loved you by the way. He was an amazing man. I know he's looking down on us right now knowing I'm the happiest I can be with you. I love you Demi"

Demi-" I-I've been so evil with you today, and along you brought me here to share this amazing story that means everything to you. I love you too Y/N"

You-" shh okay. Let's make it a night to remember, Demi? Would you be my girlfriend?"

Demi-" yes yes yes millions times yes!!! I really do love you. I want to spend my life with you Y/N. I just wish I got to meet the amazing man who's looking
down on us.. Thank you Y/N grandad love you for bring this amazing person up, and I promise you I'm going to take good care of her for you."

Thank you for reading.

I had tears in my eyes writing that then.. I hope you all enjoyed it.

Sorry if I did upset anyone, but does relate to me what I wrote well bits anyways.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I've started college again and meh so it's kinda hard to spend time on here writing.

Stay strong 😘

Believe in yourself 💕

I love you all 💛

Please vote and comment 😄