chapter thirty-seven | the rejection is real.

Start from the beginning

He walk towards the living room and stick his head in to see his son BJ watching TV.
He smirked and turn around to go back to Kareema who was standing there, playing with herself.

"Ooh, you getting started for Gambini?"
Bizzy teased, walking up to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Mhm."
Kareema replied, moving her face towards his neck to give it a kiss before moving to his lips where she kissed him passionately.

Bizzy closed his eyes and moaned once she kissed him.
His hands move from her waist down to her butt, he gripped it which caused her to moan.

A few seconds of kissing then they both pulled away out of breath.

Bizzy cracked a goofy smile which made her do the same but she ended up laughing.

"Damn girl, you send them lips!"
Bizzy joked.

"Feels like heaven?"
Kareema raised a brow.

"Hell yeah, I hope that pussy feels the same, wait.. I already know!"
Bizzy laughed.

Kareema playfully hit him on the shoulder.
"You a mess, come on. I want you again."

"Follow me."
Bizzy ordered.

Before he could turn around to lead her to his bedroom, he was caught off guard by the sound of hard footsteps.
He turn his head to see Passion walking up the steps, pissed off.

He knows that she was standing there while they were sharing a kiss and he didn't bother to go upstairs to chase her.

"That was your girl?"
Kareema asked.

A smirk stretched out on his face.
"Yep, she don't mind. Let's do this!"

With that being said, Bizzy and Kareema went upstairs inside of his bedroom to begin their second makeout session...while Passion was in the room.

-

SONIA

In her living room where Chasity, Starr, Free, and Sisqo were all seated on the couch next to each other.
Sonia stare at them and was disappointed after one of her plans have failed.

Sonia counted on Chasity and Starr, they were the only girls that could pull the plan easily.
Now, they came back to her with bruises that were given by her daughter and her friend at the mall.
She thought Chasity would fight them after all that talk she did when they were discussing the plan last week, she finally realized that she is all bark but no bite.
Other than that, she has to think of something else and quick.

Sonia pinched the bridge of her nose and close her eyes to think.
Within seconds, she came up with the next plan and it involved Sisqo.

"Thought of something yet, Miss Harrison?"
Free asked.

Sonia open her eyes and look at her while smiling.
"Yes and girls you don't need to be involved in this. You two had enough. But Sisqo? This is for you!"
She jump up and down in glee.

Sisqo look at her weird.
"Me? I'm sorry that I can't do the plan, I have a concert tonight with my band. Will be performing at the Nokia theatre."
He reminded her.