"I can't believe I didn't think of that Alex!"

Alex smiled anxiously, still not speaking a word. She winced painfully. "Th- they said, they said they didn't want to see us."

They didn't?

There was silence. Every single one of us gawked at her absolutely speachless.

"T- the boys said this?" Jess asked.

"You spoke to the boys?!" Corinne wondered.

Alex shook her head immediately. "No." She then closed her eyes for a second, and opened them dramatically, sighing. "Paul told me. He told me they never liked us and don't want any kind of contact with us again since they're now back to where they belong."

"WHAT?" squealed Ocky.

"They lead us on, guys, we were stupid." Alex stated, emotionless.

My stomach churned at the thought of it. The thought of the fact they lead us on so much, to believe that they really did love and care for us when in reality they felt nothing at all. From the moment they left I sensed they maybe didn't feel the same way, but then again I still had a lot of hope left. My heart beat loudly through my chest as the worst of my fears became a reality. They really didn't love us. But the real trouble was, that I'm sure every single one of us, has fallen deeply in love with them. Well I certainly have.

----

I peeled my cheek off the damp duvet. Soaked thourghly with my own tears. Fabulous. It had been a long night.

I padded softly out into the living room to discover Ocky having a full on rant.

"Right you guys," Ocky said fearlessly. "I'm fed up of this. I'm fed up of them. All we ever do nowerdays is mope around, think of the boys, talk about the boys, dream about the boys, sexually dream about the boys.." Ocky cleared her throat, still looking stern and itching the back of her neck uncomfortably. "I meant, I- I don't 'sexually' dream about Louis." She looked around suspiciously and quickly changed topics before we had time to mock her. "We have to forget them, just like they forgot us. So, I have a plan."

We all rolled our eyes. Whatever this plan was, it was going to be big.

---

"You see," Ocky started rubbing two sticks together violently. "All you do is rub these sticks together." She said, grinding her teeth together to create greater pressure on the sticks. "It should... now, I've got to warn you girls, there is a specific technique to this. It's not eas-"

Snap. She broke both sticks clean

in half.

She cursed loudly, then smiled quickly. "And that is how NOT to do it." She picked up another two sticks. "Now you just..."

"Why don't we just use this instead?" grinned Alex, interuppting Ocky's masterclass, approaching carrying a box of matches.

"Y- Yes." Ocky hesitantly said. "I don't think you girls would be able to handle the complicated way anyway."

"Sure, sure." I replied sarcastically, striking a match a couple of times before it setting alight. I then carefully placed the firery match onto the heap of log we'd collected out in the woods. The fire slowly began to crawl along a log, then onto the next and the next. Soon enough the whole bonfire was ablaze.

"Right, now that's done," Ocky brushed her hands together signalling she'd done a lot of work. "We have to add the final, crucial ingredient." Her eyes glinted with orange and red of all kinds, totally transfixed and totally evil.

Okay, maybe it was just the fire but it made her look pretty convincing. She narrowed her eyes slowly, still glaring at the one thing on her mind... The binbag.

That's right, because within this binbag held the key to the plan. The ultimate objects.

Corinne noticed her subtle orders and began to open the binbag and emptied the contents onto the floor.

T- shirts, shoes, books, whole suitcases...

Unfortunately for the boys, as they were hurried away they forget to bring their belongings with them.

Such a shame that.

"Who's going to throw the first item in then?" Ocky asked, her eyes still glinting feriously thanks to the fire.

"I will." piped up Jess, rumaging through the pile until she found the belonging we all knew she was longing to dispose of. The one thing Niall possibly even loved more than food.

His precious guitar.

Shakily, Jess picked up the well-loved guitar and brought it closer to the fire.

"Now you know what to do," Ocky spoke impoweringly. "As you fling that," her lip curled mockily. "Piece of trash into the fire, you must only think of how much you hate Niall and nothing else."

Jess blinked, holding her breath back slightly. Then nodding in agreement. "Alright then."

She stepped back with one leg, bringing her arm back and aiming for the top of the burning bonfire.

There was a long suspense as she continued to convince herself to do it. I felt the tension, as well as the heat of the bonfire rising fast. Then, finally, to my suprise she threw it.

The guitar landed on the bonfire and set alight instantly.

Jess walked away, not making eye contact with anyone and shivering slightly.

"Well done Jess!" congratulated Ocky.

Jess hardly responded.

"Now, Jess, doesn't that feel better?"

Jess nodded, but kept her mouth sealed.

"See!" Ocky gleamed. "Now, who's next?" she demanded.

---

After tireless minutes of Ocky's convincing it finally came to my turn.

"Nagini!" shouted Ocky. "Pick one of Liam's items and let's go go go!"

The burning was turning more into a production line.

Without thinking I blindly chose a pair of Liam's trainers. He must have hardly worn them because they were still gleaming white.

"Now throw them in!" Gestured Ocky. She had gone mad with power. "And don't forget... You hate Liam." She winked. I cringed.

I stepped back and attempted to aim like the other girls.

I hate Liam. I hate Liam. I hate Liam.

I chanted to myself. I hate Liam. I hate Liam?

I pictured him in my head. Sweet, big smile, those puppy dog eyes... Wait, why do I hate him again?!

I remembered all the time we spent together. Our memories.

"THROW THE DAMN TRAINERS!" screached Ocky at the top of her voice.

I felt girls eyes looking at me from every angle.

Quickly, I threw the trainers without thinking of my aim or my accuracy. Not even thinking about how much I hated Liam. No, instead, I hate to admit it, I was thinking about how much I still loved him.

When I realised what I did; just throwing his almost brand new pair of trainers into a raging fire I was almost tempted to run in and grab them.

But I couldn't. Because I'd get multiple burns and there are no hospitals nearby and I'm sure Liam will never even find out I threw his brand new squeaky clean pair of trainers into a raging fire because he said he never wanted to see me again and didn't love me and never will so I guess things do work out after all. Yipee.