81. Rejecting Yandere Yang x Male Reader - Lemon

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by IceDragonForce9. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) student of Beacon Academy was looking at his crush that was talking with her friends. Her name was Yang Xiao Long, and (Y/N) loved everything in her. From how beautiful she is looking, to how she was behaving around other students. For (Y/N) she was always emanated with warmness.

   Yang is a fair-skinned young girl with lilac eyes and bright golden hair worn loose that fades to pale gold at the tips with a cowlick sticking out at the top. When she is angry, her eyes turn red.

   She wears a tan jacket that bares her lower stomach, with golden brown piping and short, puffy sleeves with black cuffs that feature two gold buttons. Underneath this, she wears a low cut yellow crop top with her emblem on the left breast in black.

   Once (Y/N) saw his crush in her pajamas, and he fainted seeing how cute and pretty she is looking in that, and of course hot. At first young man was shy, and doesn't want to confess his feelings, but after some time he started gathering his willpower to finally talk with Yang about feelings he had for her.

   On other hand Yang had her lilac eyes for (Y/N) (L/N), but she waited for him to make first move. Young woman left him some signals, that she is interested in him, but wanted her love to be romantic as much as he can.

   She never told anyone about her feelings, not even her half-sister Ruby, and this fact doesn't stop one of her teammates to also develop feelings to young man. Her name was Blake Belladonna.

   Young faunus girl admired (Y/N) personality, and how he always managed to make everyone happy in his presence. Information that he also like to read was something that just proved to Blake that he is perfect for her.

   Blake is a fair skinned young girl with amber eyes and long black hair. A ribbon is tied with a large bow on the top of her head, which acts as a cover for her Faunus heritage and disguises her black cat ears. She wears purple eyeshadow in catseye style.

   One thing stopped Blake from confessing her feelings to (Y/N). She was scared how he will react to her being faunas, she thought that he will be angry finding this out. Blake was not sure if (Y/N) will think that he was in her eyes not trustworthy to know her real race, and this hurt young woman.

   After weeks of Yang waiting for (Y/N) to finally ask her out, she got another problem and distraction. Lie Ren everyday tried to ask her out, in various places on every hour. At first Yang said that she is not interested, and had eyes for someone else, but this guy just not accepted it.

   Then Yang started getting more and more angry, frustrated and tired of telling Lien 'No'. He was just like mosquito. Once Yang even told Ruby to fuck off, when she asked about them going out to Vale. Of course after long talk and several hugs Ruby accepted her half-sister apology.

*****

Timeskip.

*****

   Now (Y/N) was slowly approaching team RWBY dorm early on morning, finally wanting to confess his feelings to Yang. He had no sleep all night, thinking how to do it, and doesn't care that it is really yearly, and girls is probably still sleeping.