6. Yandere Medusa x Male reader

Soul Eater is owned by Atsushi Okubo.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

    You are (Y/N) (L/N) teacher in Death Scythe Meister Academy and you are a Demon Weapon without partner now because of that Shinigami-sama want you to teach in DWMA and your partner has been sent to the Antarctic . You form is two khepesh in black and white color.

*****

*****

   (Y/N) very much like his work at DWMA. He is person who will always help his students with any questions they have. Headmaster and other teachers respect his opinion, even Shinigami-sama in talks with (Y/N) didn't try to make it funny. Soo it's perfect? Sadly no, even that positive person must have some flaws.

    First of his flaws is that he is very lonely in his life. Of course, he has friends and all that, but sadly he didn't find any love in his life. That little seed is in his heart creates hole. Maka father take him sometimes to the ChupaCabra's, but (Y/N) knew that is not where he can find his love.

    Next is fact that (Y/N) have some darkness in his soul from fighting witches in the past. He remembered times when Shinigami-sama was fighting with Ashura, when he was young.

    Last flaw of (Y/N) concerns his help for students. If he didn't help them with his free time, he will not have to do anything in his house. Work is my love I presume.

*****

Timeskip to moment when Medusa become nurse in DWMA, brought to you by bathing Blair.

*****

    (Y/N) hear about new nurse in academy soo with his attitude to meet everyone after his lesson he made his way to her. He was trying to search in his mind for face and name who can be that nurse, but he fails and this drives him somewhat angry.

(Y/N): Well it's not Mira, Sid should inform me if she will come to school. Hmmmmm... Really, who is this new nurse?

(Medusa): I think I will be that nurse.

    (Y/N) hear voice behind him and do little jump surprised. He turned around and see woman with blonde hair arranged in spiked style with two long strands extending downwards framing either side of her face. She has eyes with yellow irises and black pupils, and she wears nurse outfit. Well she is kinda hot for my opinion, but knowing my luck she has boyfriend or husband, meh... Medusa smiled at him stretching out her hand to greet him.

(Medusa): My name is Medusa and yours handsome?

(Y/N): Uh... Hello, I'm (Y/N) (L/N). I apologize for my curiosity about you.

(Medusa): It's no problem, even I like it.

    She winked at him and first time in his long life (Y/N) got pink at his cheeks and hot inside his body.

(Y/N): Well I come here to meet you, soo if you want help or something don't be scared to ask me. I got lessons soon. Goodbye Medusa-chan!

    (Y/N) sprinted to his class leaving evilly smiling with dark snake coming from her mouth.

(Medusa): You should be afraid (Y/N) not me... I see you don't remember me, but don't worry! I was young that time, and you don't even knew that we have Crona. I see you are not cheater, and was waiting for me this long. I will be your personal nurse.

*****

Timeskip to moment with Medusa and her helpers releasing Ashura.

*****

    (Y/N) closeness with Medusa was very clear to students with their talks and walks in the DMWA. They even go as pair to the ball. (Y/N) sometimes got some weird feelings in her presence, but his new found love interest dispels it.

    At dance, they talked and Medusa showed her true identity and with her other witches and helpers attack DMWA. First seconds of this (Y/N) got broken in heart and mind not wanting to accept the news. (Y/N) eyes watch Medusa flying at her broom. All of this was lie?

Timeskip to Medusa fight with you and Stein.

(Medusa): Are you sure that you can hurt me (Y/N)? I'm not sure of leaving our child

(Y/N): What... What child? It's impossible.

(Medusa): In past when Death was killing witches I go to hide. Then I got my plan in mind, but didn't have one element. That element was you. I needed father for Crona our child. At first, it was just searching for any man, but when I find you and watch in hide I started to falling in crazy love. We meet one time only for fast talk, but that little time was enough for me to love you!

(Y/N): That pink haired child... No...

    Medusa smiled evilly trying to huge (Y/N) with her vectors only to Stein destroy their using (Y/N) in his weapon form.

(Medusa): I was young and didn't want to risk, soo one night I drug you and we make love. Crona is fruit of that night.

(Y/N): You! Filthy witch didn't even try to tell me that I have child! That child was raising without father!

(Medusa): That is no words you call your future wife! You were watched by Death, and I cannot risk his discovery of me! I even killed all of this women who was trying to get with you!

    She said with clear insanity in her eyes and words.

(Y/N): Stein... We need to end this, now... Before I lose all of my sanity!

    Stein only nod and prepare final attack. (Y/N) with help of Stein managed to kill Medusa. She was even smiling when she died. (Y/N) was devastated and Ashura escape was not helping it with all of that madness everywhere. (Y/N) after all of this try to talk with Crona. Some connection formed between them.

    Now (Y/N) was with Crona walking in the Death city lightly talking when someone caught (Y/N) sweatshirt from behind. He turned around and with big eyes see that child...

 He turned around and with big eyes see that child