76. Yandere Cia x Hero Male Reader

Hyrule Warriors is owned by Nintendo.

This was requested by Gonzo_the_Destroyer. Have fun while reading this!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Cia was once a dark witch and the mistress of Wizzro and Volga. Young woman was tasked with maintaining the balance of the Triforce, as she was a good person at heart. However, she began to gain strong feelings for a brave young knight named (Y/N) (L/N), causing her to become jealous of his every talk with any of the women.

   This allowed her to be corrupted by a mysterious evil entity, who had been thought to be sealed away long ago. Her light side was driven out, turning Cia pure evil. Cia allies herself with the fire-manipulating warrior Volga, and gains the allegiance of Wizzro by giving it a physical body. With her new power and allies she declares war on Hyrule.

   In the end with help from (Y/N) she was defeated, and died leaving only her light side name Lana. Then Lana conducts a mission to revive her and succeeds, and a fully-redeemed Cia assists Lana, Link, Tetra, (Y/N) and King Daphnes in defeating Phantom Ganon. After the battle, Lana and Cia return to their duties of watching the timelines together.

   Still, in heart of Cia hide her evil feelings, jealousy and hatred for every woman that is talking with her only true love (Y/N). Cia left her goal to take over the world, but wanted in return her other one. Make (Y/N) (L/N) hers for eternity...

   She remembered how they met, and that boom of emotions that go through her in that time is almost driving her already crazy and go to kill every woman in her way to him. I need to be patient... My (Y/N) just need to learn about his love to me in perfect time, and place that I will prepare...

   Young woman sighed with smile. I still don't understand how my little trick on Lana worked, but it doesn't matter. Only my and his love for each other matters! Her eyes turned to completely red, and somehow it looked like hearts... That's good that Lana loves Link, it will be shame to kill her. Still, in Cia mind echoed words that Lana said to her in time of her death.

Lana: You don't always get the person you think you deserve... and I can live with that.

   Cia smile only widened, and showed some cruelty in it. Lana, my better part. How wrong you are! I WILL HAVE HIM!

   Young woman remembered when she first saw her future lover. He was just wearing that attire and beautiful scarf in my favorite colors... His dreamy cute (E/C) eyes. Handsome face, and body of God... Gah! I almost forget about his cool (H/C) hair that will be only touched by my hands, like rest of his body that belongs only to me!