148. Ex Boyfriend x Yandere Kagura Mikazuchi

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

This was requested by VincentHardy5. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Kagura Mikazuchi lost something important in her life. It is love of her long time boyfriend (Y/N) (L/N). She loved him with all of her heart, and after their break up... Kagura thought that it really shattered her heart into little pieces.

   Now she was shadow of her previous personality. Once strongest Mage of the Mermaid Heel guild and very calm person, now clearly in pain, and distracted in everything because of her grief. Everyone saw how their friend changed. Yes, she wasn't very talkative or showing emotions in the past, but now...

   It was very rare for Kagura to have proper, normal conversation, and she was doing it only if this was really necessary. Her emotions... They took hold of her mind. She asked herself several times why they needed to break up...

Kagura: It was perfect... I loved him so much, and he never showed any interest in other women than me... First time in my life I felt... Like in home, protected. His warm presence was everything I needed to live. I still need this. I can't live without him. (Y/N) was and will be part of my life forever.

   Tears were nothing new for her these days to fall from Kagura eyes

   Tears were nothing new for her these days to fall from Kagura eyes. She doesn't really care about them. It only proved to her that it was real love. Young woman hand tightened hold on her sword while she thought about his words.

Kagura: I knew that because I'm a member of other guild while he is in Fairy Tail... That our relationship will base on rare meetings. At first, we tried to meet in each of our free time, but then... My sweetie started thinking that it will not work in the end. Why?

   She closed her eyes with a sigh trying to calm down, but it doesn't help at all. Kagura Mikazuchi doesn't accept this. (Y/N) in their last meeting said that it is his fault, but they can't be together anymore. He doesn't believe that their relationship will survive with them seeing another one once every month.

   Kagura tried to stop him, but nothing come out from her mouth. Her now ex-boyfriend apologized second time, and just disappeared leaving dumbstruck woman. She cried all night, and thought that maybe it is just some sort of joke...

Kagura: I will not let him go... He is mine. Mine! No one can have his heart and body... It's my property.

   The young woman started giggling, and doesn't care about it. She knew that no one will see her in that state. Kagura personality started changing with little whispers inside her mind telling her that maybe some whore tried to taint her boyfriend, and made him break up with her.