157. Abusive Dominant Ruby Rose x Shy Mute Male Reader - Part II

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by JuanJoseBoteroGonzal and Jack_Fawkes . Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking 

*****

Ruby: You thought... That you can escape from me (Y/N)?

   Right now mute student of Beacon Academy named (Y/N) (L/N) was on the ground looking at young girl that stood in front of him with big smile, and narrowed eyes at him. How it is possible for her to find me... Please. I can't more live like this.

Ruby: Even now you act very... Improperly in front of your own girlfriend, and love interest. You don't know how scared for you I was...

   Young man had spark of hope seeing clear pain showed on Ruby face. She extended her hand for him to come and hug her. (Y/N) believed her fully and awkwardly approached her. Ruby smile brightened seeing how adorable he was acting. Awwww... He is still my cookie... MY.

   Two of them hugged each other, and slowly Ruby started tightening her hold of him. (Y/N) felt that, and tried to back off from her, but Ruby slapped him on face.

Ruby: No! Very bad (Y/N)! I really don't want to get back to our past, but I see... That you still need more discipline... Don't worry we will start sho...

   Before young woman could end someone opened door, and rushed to (Y/N) tackling him in process to the cold floor. Ruby Rose sighed seeing who it was. Calm down... He is mine cookie, and I just need to wait for right moment... Jennie can have him for now.

Jennie: (Y/N)! Finally, we found you... I was so scared for you.

   (Y/N) was very surprised seeing his other friend here. Jennie? She probably doesn't know anything about abuse I received from Ruby... Jennie smiled in his neck and sniffed his scent taking advantage of his surprise.

   Ruby grunted in background trying to look anywhere, but not at them. This perverted bitch... I will need to washy my boyfriend from her own scent... Maybe burning a little spots on his body where she touched wouldn't be bad idea.

Jennie: Don't you dare again to do something like this mister... Never.

   (Y/N) nodded in her neck making Jennie blush from close contact she finally had with her crush. Ruby Rose approached them not wanting for another girl taint him more.

Ruby: Enough of this... Jennie!

    Jennie Arc sighed, but let her crush go from her arms. (Y/N) (L/N) wasn't sure what to expect from both of them believing that with Jennie Ruby wouldn't try anything. Thank you, Jennie...