105. Coco x Male Reader x Malachite Twins

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by GabrielMadrigal8. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) was a young student in Beacon Academy, and like any other there he wanted to be in the future great huntsman. He also wanted to have fun there. The guy liked to spend time with his friends, and coming to all parties in the Vale as well.

   It wasn't surprise that he fast befriend the very confident girl named Coco Adel. Coco is a teenage girl with fair skin, short dark-brown hair, and dark-brown eyes. She has wavy locks on one side of her face, dyed with a gradient that starts in dark brown and transitions to caramel.

   Her clothes consist of a long, cocoa-colored shirt with a dark brown waist cincher. She wears long, dark brown trousers with ribbons on the left side and a brown belt with bullets. He loved seeing her wearing that glasses, and always said that she is sexy in them.

   Coco everytime lightly blushed to this, but no one saw this. As revenge the young woman several times slapped his bottom in public making (Y/N) face go completely red. She laughed seeing him trying to hide his face, but inside girl was excited from touching his body.

   Yes, she had crush on him. No, no crush. Love. It was too early at first to say it, but after months of spending time together she was sure about her feelings. (Y/N) on other hand was rather oblivious to any of her little signals of her interest in him.

   Girl started getting more, and more tired of this situation with (Y/N) joking about her actions. Coco of course showed to other girls in Beacon that he is hers. He doesn't know this, but each of his female friend in Academy knew that he is taken.

   Still, Coco was little scared, because she knew about her love searching for fun everywhere. The young woman even from him hear about his adventures in various clubs in entire Remnant. She needed to somehow mark him, but it was a hard task.

   In the end Coco Adel decided that it is time for her to confess feelings to him, and of course everything wanted to stand in her way. Headmaster Ozpin sends her team to some mission. It was nothing important, but she doesn't even had time to see (Y/N).

   Now Coco was sitting alone, and looking at picture with her and him in it. They were smiling holding each other. She remembered that her hand 'accidentally' touched his manhood. He was so red, adorable dork.