125. Cheater Blake x Male Human Reader x Fem Adam Taurus

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Jack_Fawkes. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) smiled feeling young woman nibble on his neck with her soft lips. She lightly bites several times wanting to clearly leave some marks on him... He understood this knowing that his new girlfriend is quite possessive towards him, and lightly jealous. She would never admit it, but he knew it, and felt his love for her grow...

   It was so different from... His past love. Once (Y/N) thought that he found his happiness in life, and wanted nothing more, but everything changed... His perfect girlfriend Blake Belladonna cheated on him. Young man could accept that she is not loving him back, and try to move on, but... She decided to cheat on him still being in relationship with (Y/N).

   He was heartbroken seeing her with other person... It hurt more young man, because Blake cheated on him with woman. She was with Yang Xiao Long, her teammate in clear hot lovemaking session. (Y/N) doesn't really need to hear, or see more that he did.

   Young man left Beacon Academy this night wanting to get drunk. He was in some sort of suspicious bar drinking another shot of vodka when someone sat in front of him. (Y/N) memory from that night was rather cloudy, but he meets Eve Taurus there.

   Eva Taurus for first wanted to have some fun beating another human in bar, but then she heard him talk about her ex-best friend Blake Belladonna. Eva was angry for her betray of White Fang, and young woman trust. There wasn't any love emotions between them, but Eva thought about her as real friend.

   She decided that maybe this guy will be good to be her little toy of revenge. At first Eve wanted only to seduce him, and use him. Two of them could show in Beacon in time of Cinder plan... Some weeks pass with Eve training him as new member of White Fang.

   The young woman was surprised how smart and skilled he was. It was like he wanted to sacrifice his life not wanting to remember anything about past. Eve started warming to (Y/N) seeing that he is not like other humans...

   She still believed that humans should fear, and serve faunus, but (Y/N)... Eve thought that maybe he is exception to the rule. They started spending their free time together, and two of them wanted to push further this relationship.

   One night Eve surprised (Y/N) laying naked in his bed. He blushed a red tomato not understanding what she is doing here, but only some of her words, and body moves... (Y/N) and Eve from this night become couple, and it was good for two of them.

Eve: Something wrong my handsome? I see that you are bothered...

   She looked at him, and (Y/N) really wanted for her to never leave his side. He was scared. Slowly young man massaged her horns. Eve smiled, and let sexy moans escape her mouth.

Eve: Charming ~ You really want to get me huh? I know how you react to my body ~

(Y/N): Maybe? Can you blame me? You are perfection Eve... I'm just scared that you...

   He stopped, and from his eye fell one tear. Eve kissed his tear from cheek, and placed her hand on top of his wanting to give him some comfort. Taurus Eve let her soft, and caring side only to be showed in her boyfriend presence. She believed that even if he is human... He is her mate, and will be father of their children in the future.