130. Dominant Junko x Male Reader - LEMON

Danganronpa is owned by Spike Chunsoft.

This was requested by 320759d. Have fun reading it!

WARNING - If you don't know Danganronpa and don't want to destroy fun discovering it... Don't read. Like each of my story this have only some things from the canon, and in the end it is still changed.

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color
(Y/T) - Your talent.

Thinking

*****

(Y/N): Soo, this is Hope's Peak Academy...

   He wasn't surprised being invited to study here. Young man heard about this Academy, and was interested in making great friends here. Someone tapped his arm, and the boy turned his head only to see quite a cute girl with blue eyes, and long thick strawberry blonde hair tied in two pigtails.

 Someone  tapped his arm, and the boy turned his head only to see quite a cute  girl with blue eyes, and long thick strawberry blonde hair tied in two  pigtails

   Young woman smiled at him, and extended her hand for welcoming shake.

Junko: Hello there! You are (Y/N) (L/N)? Known as Ultimate (Y/T)? Nice too meet you.

   He smiled as well seeing this cheerful girl.

(Y/N): Yeah, in flesh. Nice to meet you too... Sorry, but I don't catch your name cute miss...

   Her cheeks got little pink, but her eyes never leave (Y/N) ones...

Junko: Sorry, hehe! I'm completely forgotten about my own manners. I'm Junko Enoshima. The Ultimate Fashionista!

  Two of them still looked at each other, and (Y/N) thought that something is not right... It's like... She is perfectly faking every emotion, and while everyone would trust her... Maybe I'm just too much surprised seeing someone like her...

   The young woman on other hand had different thoughts, and was little unsure first time in her life having some weird feelings inside her heart. My sister was right... He is something more, and we will need to show him true despair...

(Y/N): I'm sure we will be great friends Junko.

   He smiled at her brightly, and Junko giggled little with her hands on hips.

Junko: Yes... You don't ever know how I was eager to meet you...

   (Y/N) doesn't know that another person heard everything in his and Junko conversation. This person was little surprised, and looked at the monitor showing (Y/N) with a bright smile. The person smiled placing hands on the screen wanting somehow to touch him.