128. Obsessed Pervert Yang x Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by GabrielMadrigal8. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Blake Belladonna eyes widened when she looked from behind her teammate and friend Yang Xiao Long. The blonde girl used glue to add another picture of her boyfriend in her book named 'Family&Love'.

   Once Blake was alone in their dorm decided to see it. She knew that it is wrong, but on other hand... Everyone knew about her little Ninjas in Love... The young woman never saw something like this. At first, it was heartwarming pictures of young Yang, her father with two daughters. Yang, and Ruby adorable pictures...

   This part was named Family. Then was big golden heart, and inside was Love in red color. Her eyes widened to see (Y/N) (L/N) various pictures here. Some of them were done from hide... He was almost naked in them. Blake cheeks were red reading some Yang words around some hot pictures.

   She never thought that Yang Xiao Long, older sister of Ruby, and her teammate can be that much perverted towards someone. There was, of course, some sweet words, and then... Young faunus read words that almost made her close this book.

Blake: I will do anything to be with my future husband. Every. Thing. He is only mine. His hot boy. Handsome face. Big boy down in his pants. I will have his children. My love ~

   The young woman turned several pages avoiding more perverted, and obsessed words from her teammate. I'm not sure if this is normal... Then Blake saw another page without photos. There was drawing with big title on top.

    Future Family. Under was enjoyable drawing of Yang, and... Uh... Really? There was probably (Y/N), and five kids around them with happy faces. Four girls, and one boy. Blake narrowed her eyes seeing little inscription under them. (L/N) family...

   There wasn't more pictures or drawings. Blake sighed closing this book, and hide it under Yang pillow. Wow... Just... Wow. She doesn't know what to do with it. I could talk with Yang, or (Y/N)...

   Right now Blake Belladonna placed her hand on the Yang arm. The blonde woman turned her head covering book in her arms.

Yang: Blake? What are you doing here soo early?

Blake: I... I know about your book, and... Crush on (Y/N).

   Yang giggled little with a big smile on her face surprising Blake. Faunus girl expected blonde firecracker to attack her with words of spying on her.

Yang: Crush on (Y/N)? I'm in love with him, Blake! Hehe, my big boy ~

   She caressed his smiling face on picture while Blake get alarmed.

Blake: Umm... Yeah, right. Why you don't tried to date him?

Yang: I'm preparing everything for us to be the perfect couple, still I like to tease him in some ways ~

Blake: Tease? In what ways?

   Yang doesn't say anything, and slowly raised her skirt, and without shame let Blake see her honey spot. Blake blushed tomato red covering her eyes.

Blake: YANG!

Yang: Don't act like kid! You have your own pussy ~

Blake: Y-you can't walk around Beacon like that! D-did (Y/N) saw it?!