149. Fem Cardin x Faunus Male Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Jack_Fawkes. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Cardia Winchester student of Beacon Academy and leader of the team CRDL giggled with her teammates looking at losers walking around classes. She was classic school bully, and liked to show her strength towards the weakest students.

   She mostly liked to pick, and hurt Faunus students. Velvet Scarlatina was her one of favorite persons to bully, but from last weekend her eyes fall on someone else. (Y/N) (L/N)... Another faunus student in Beacon.

   The young woman saw him in classes being fully focused on professor while bored Cardia wasn't paying attention. Her eyes were absorbed in his presence, seeing his (H/C) hair, and smart (E/C) eyes. Something inside her warmed, and she wanted to have his attention.

   Now while Cardia was with her friends talking and laughing... Her eyes looked from time to time at faunus standing in the corner. He was absorbed in conversation with Pyrrha Nikos, and this fact was another thing that made Cardia body boil with anger. Again her... I want to humiliate her so much.

   Then Cardia eyes widened when he caught her staring at him. She smiled at him with her white teeth showed and giggled seeing young faunus blush, and look down. Oh... This makes things more spicy, and easy for me... (Y/N) (L/N) you just got interest of the devil, better be prepared because I will not go easy on you honey. Wait... Honey?

    Her cheeks got little pink, and young woman placed her little hands on them not wanting for anyone to see her blush. Cardia mind started flashing her several ideas how to bully him...

*****

   (Y/N) just completed his new friend homework with the sigh being little tired. I will never say no to someone who needs help, but hell... Cardia always want my help. He was little conflicted because young woman never said warm words for his help. She is always just nodding with her head, and leave me alone.

   It was a weird relationship between them, and young faunus was warned about Cardia Winchester. Everyone told him that she hated faunus and is school bully, he doesn't believe them. In his eyes she was cute young woman with beautiful brown hair.

(Y/N): They are just jealous...

Cardia: Who is jealous?

   Young faunus tail raised when he heard her sweet soft voice behind him whispering these words to his ear. He felt her hot breath on his ear, and shivered feeling excitement... Cardia laughed placing her delicate hand on his arm turning him in process to face her.

Cardia: I'm for my homework...

   She took a tight hold with her hand on his tail making him lightly moan, and instantly his face got red from embarrassment. Why Cardia is always humiliating me like this? I told her that my tail was very sensitive...

(Y/N): Cardia! What are you doing?!

Cardia: Don't raise your voice at me (Y/N)! Do you understand this?

   He nodded and the young woman took off her hold on his tail, but inside she wanted to hear more of his moans. I'm getting addicted to him... I'm not sure if it is good. I'm his bully in the end, even if he doesn't see this.

(Y/N): I'm sorry... You just surprised me.

   She nodded to his words and takes her homework from his table. I think about teasing him more ~ No one is there, and no one will see me... He is handsome enough to maybe trick him into little fun.

Cardia: Say (Y/N)... Do you like someone? Just don't lie... I don't want to... Punish you...

   He blushed with shyly smile looking everywhere but not at Cardia. Her eyes widened not believing what her mind was telling her. Huh, really? He fancies me?

(Y/N): To be honest there is one person...

   Young man went silent after this not wanting to say anything more. Cardia thought about forcing him to answer her question, but in the end she decided to leave it for another time. She smiled lightly and spanked him on the ass making faunus lightly jump from sudden contact.

Cardia: Good job then sweetie! We will see like always, nice ass ~

   He blushed tomato red while Cardia laughing left him alone in the room. (Y/N) never expected her to act like that. She liked to tease him, and sometimes lightly punch on the arm or head, but he thought that this is only for fun.

*****

   Time pass with Cardia Winchester and (Y/N) (L/N) relationship getting further with each day. The young woman started being aggressive towards other females seeing her faunus around them. It was because her possessive attitude towards young man she developed.

   Her teasings were more, and more hot than bullying, and Cardia took great pleasure seeing his adorable handsome face red from embarrassment. It was like her new drug. Before she loved to bully faunus peoples in the Beacon Academy, but with him...

   It was clear. Cardia fell in love with this dumbass, and she knew it is wrong for her reputation. Everyone would laugh at her seeing that faunus bully love one of their own kind. It was embarrassing for the young woman.

   (Y/N) started sharing his food with her, doing homework together or just hanging out. Cardia of course was always trying to be dominative one in these activities, but young faunus doesn't mind this at all.

   Yes, Cardia was teasing him, and making embarrassed in public with her sexual actions and words. Right now she was sleeping in his arms soundly in his dorm while he was doing her homework. From time to time he looked at her peacefully face with little smile.

   Young faunus has his own smile feeling warmness inside his body. He never tried to take advantage in moments like this, in heart (Y/N) was a gentleman. On other hand Cardia loved to tease him in that moments...

   Sometimes she faked sleeping, and accidentally her hand wandered around his body... Her ass move on his lap making him moan lightly. These moments made him instantly embarrassed in front of giggling woman.

Cardia: (Y/N)?

   She whispered lightly with still closed eyes. He looked at her after finishing last question, and waited for her next words. He felt her hand squeeze his ass, and then take hold of his wagging tail.

Cardia: Are you naughty boy? ~

(Y/N): N-no?

   She giggled leaning on his back and nibbling with her teeth on neck. He shivered feeling excitement growing inside him. (Y/N) tried to stop her placing his hands on her legs, but Cardia doesn't mind it at all.

Cardia: So, you don't want your own girlfriend to... Reward you?

   He gasped hearing her stating that they are a couple. She avoided talking about their relationship, and this was something new for young faunus.

(Y/N): Don't... Please Cardi...

Cardia: Aww... Lying faunus is bad faunus, and bad boys need to be punished ~

   (Y/N) gulped scared seeing that she is really horny... Cardia opened her eyes and had clear lust in them. She took her blanket, and covered them like she doesn't wanted for anyone to see what will happen in next seconds