7. Protective Mirajane x Male reader

Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima.

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

    (Y/N) would never expect that someday Mirajane Strauss will behave in such way towards him. He remembered his young life in Fairy Tail and her person from that time.

    At that time Mirajane wore a gothic-looking, overly revealing outfit matching the tomboyish personality she had at the time. She wore a dark, skimpy sleeveless shirt adorned with some light curved motifs on the chest, a pair of leather shorts held up by a studded belt with a demonic-looking buckle and thigh-high boots with stiletto heels, each bearing a skull adorned by a flower on their upper front parts. Most of her hair was tied in a high, larger ponytail on the back of her head by a massive dark ribbon.

      Mira used to be a very feared person, and was rather temperamental and bad-mouthed to everyone, especially Erza, whom she had quite a rivalry with from time when they were kids

    (Y/N) was one of persons she bullied, and he tried to stick with Erza only to make it worse when she heard it. She is a skilled user of Take Over and user of Satan Soul. It allows her to take over the appearance, abilities and powers of a demonic being, and for (Y/N) she was hot and scary at the same time in this form.

      However, one event changed everything

    However, one event changed everything. When her sister, Lisanna died in sad incident Mira somehow lost much of her magical ability and her will to fight. Mirajane Strauss personality changed drastically. (Y/N) was one of people who comforted her personally.

    From that time Mirajane is a loving and caring person who treats her friends, and even strangers, with kindness. Mirajane plays a motherly role within the guild, and is often seen running the bar at the guild hall, but her attitude towards (Y/N) was too protective of him.

    She began to stay at his side with her free time and even persuaded her brother Elfman and master Makarov to make (Y/N) start living in her house. He was alone and doesn't have very much money to pay for his room, and Makarov liked idea with big smile.