151. Dominant Older Sister Blake x Blind Little Brother Reader

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

This was requested by Brave_Vesperia. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

Blake: I said no! I don't care if Ruby will be with you, she isn't right person for me to let you go...

(Y/N): B-but big sis... Please. I really want to go.

   Blake heavily sighed placing her hands on his arms. Young faunus eyes were focused on her brother that was blind because her own mistake from the past. She never forgave herself for this.

Blake: I can't... You need to be in my presence all-time, or something can happen to you that will kill me. Please, understand lil bro that your sister only want to take care of you.

   Now it was his turn to sigh, and look down on his lap where was his hands. Blake heart ached seeing him in clear pain, but she knew it was better. She would never again let him be alone anywhere. He is her little brother in the end.

(Y/N): I don't understand this! Ruby is your teammate, and she would never let anything or anyone to hurt me... She is sweet and always asks if I need anything.

   Blake looked at him with her eyes narrowed thinking that Ruby Rose her own teammate is getting to close to him. Why is she trying to take him from me? I will not let anyone take my brother... No one will take advantage of him, because I... Got him blind.

Blake: Yeah? I think you need to stop seeing Ruby so often. She is having bad influence on you.

   He gasped with his eyes focused on her. She knew that while he lost his eyesight... His sense of smell was always great. He knew where was persons basic on their body smell, and sometimes it was problem, because Blake needed to answer why some girls smelled weird.

(Y/N): No! Sis please... I'm sorry, but please I don't want to be alone.

Blake: You have me! Your big sister is everything you need (Y/N). I told you this several times already. I knew that letting my team met you more than usual was another mistake...

   (Y/N) turned from her and walked to his bed laying on it. Blake eyes never left his body, and she thought how to make him happy in this moment.

Blake: Don't act like that bro... Tomorrow we will go for some ice cream ok?

   He doesn't say anything to wanting to give his big sister satisfaction. She knew that it was one of his favorite things in this world. Of course after his big sister. Blake smiled at her brother seeing how peacefully he falls asleep.

*****