113. Fem Issei Hyoudou x Shy Male Reader

High School DxD is owned by Ichiei Ishibumi.

This was requested by FDGamerml6130. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.

(L/N) - Last name.

(E/C) - Eyes color.

(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

*****

   Issabela Hyoudou sighed with her hand covering her mouth. The young girl was now hiding inside the school cabinet in men changing room, while her long time crush was changing his clothes to sports one. Her eyes were fully focused on his handsome body, while mind flashed scenes with her coming out from hide, and...

Issabela: I will help you (Y/N) ~

(Y/N): Is-sabella? W-why a-re y-you there?

Issabela: You are doing it on purpose you hot stuff! I'm soo wet now...

   Young woman dreams was destroyed by him closing his own cabinet loudly. She pouted losing sight of his handsome body, and her hand raised from her wet tights. Sigh. Like always, what's now... (Y/N) disappeared from the room with some others students, and Issabela slowly walked out from the cabinet hearing P.E. lesson start.

Issabela: Good that I can open his cabinet...

   She slowly took out his still warm t-shirt, and began to smell it with her nose. Issabela hand worked on her womanhood, and again her mind flashed scene she wanted so much to be true.

   (Y/N) just walked back from his P.E. lesson, and caught Issabela sniffing his t-shirt. He smiled approaching her, and placed his hands on her arms, making Issabela moan his name in very erotic way.

Issabela: Oh (Y/N)!

(Y/N): S-someone i-is very b-bad gir-l.

Issabela: Yesss. I was very bad... Punish me honey ~ You are soo hot trying to be dominant with this shuttering ~

Akeno: Uh oh. I don't expected you to be here ~

   Issabela blushed tomato red while Akeno giggled seeing her friend being caught in perverted act. Young woman pouted at Akeno again being disturbed in her fun, and placed back (Y/N) t-shirt inside his cabinet.

Issabela: You come for me, and probably Rias want something?

Akeno: Ara ara. Buchou is only interested what is going on in her piece life, that she doesn't have time to stay in our ORC...

Issabela: R-Rias knew why I needed some time...

   Akeno smiled to Issabela, and turned around slowly walking out from the room. She suddenly stopped saying some words to Issabela that young perverted girl not expected to hear from her.

Akeno: You know what? Leave in his cabin your wet panties ~ Hehe, you will be soo cute couple... Easy to tease ~

   Issabela felt something ran down on her right leg. Uh oh. In the end she decided to follow what Akeno said, and left her wet panties inside his cabinet, and fast walked to the Akeno. She never felt hot, embarrassed and excited in her life.

   The young girl doesn't know how (Y/N) will react to this, but her mind prepared some scenes in her mind for later... Private time in her house.

*****

   (Y/N) wasn't sure who is leaving him... These things. I'm so embarrassed... How someone could do this? He was scared that his little group of friends would someday see him taking out from his cabinet wet panties. Sexy panties and even bras.

   He doesn't know what to do with this fact knowing that everyone will call him pervert hearing him saying that some girl is leaving him her bras, and panties. Even (Y/N) will not believe it.

   Now young man was sitting in his class trying to focus what his teacher is saying. He felt some eyes on back of his head, and slowly looked around trying to see who is looking at him. (Y/N) (E/C) eyes meet Issabela brown ones, and she winked at him.

   Instantly he looked away with red cheeks. Maybe... No. I don't believe what they are saying about Issabela being perverted. He looked down trying to calm his emotions. (Y/N) had little crush on her, and always liked her long brown hair. Young man wanted to touch them, but was to shy to even talk with her.

Teacher: Like I said, now I will pick random groups for this project. Better work on it in your free time, because entire year grade is focused on result of yours projects...

   His eyes widened knowing that it will be hard for his shy personality to make this work between him and his partner. Maybe he is only scaring us... How much time we would need to spend together on some sort of project?

Teacher: Group 13... (L/N), and Hyoudou... Topic - Triangulation in surveying, Group 14...

   (Y/N) doesn't believe it. From every guy, and girl his teacher could say... He picks Issabela. Young man was excited, but more scared remembering that they will need to spend a lot of time together. Alone.

   On other hand Issabela wanted to jump out from her seat in to his arms feeling happy. Now I have soo much time to win his heart and pants. Hehe ~ Young man felt shivers of his back, and somehow knew that future will be hard for him.

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) tried to work on their project in his partner house, while Issabela went to prepare some tea for them. Young man sighed remembering how weird she acted in his presence, and this only made him more shy around her.

(Y/N): I t-think it is f-fine that she as-ked for me to give h-her message... It was a long way there, but why s-she moaned when I was giving h-her f-foot me-ssage. I m-mean t-this is n-normal f-or me to d-do?

   He doesn't know why she acted like this, and asked if he is doing something wrong, but Issabela just placed her hand on his, and said that it is fine. H-her s-smile is soo b-bright... Young man lightly smiled remembering when her hair touched his hands. B-bad m-mind. He only hoped that Issabela didn't notice this.

   In meantime Issabela took two cups of hot tea in her hands with his spiced with a special ingredient prepared by her seconds later. Hehe. I don't expect (Y/N) to like my hair... Maybe he will like some sort of kinky games with it? And good... How good massage he gave me. I'm still feeling his soft hands on my feet.

   She walked inside her room, and Issabela was happy that finally he is here, but sadly they weren't doing what she had in her mind. Well... I promise him that before night... He will be in my bed. Naked.

(Y/N): Ohh... T-thank you for t-tea Iss-abela.

Issabela: No need to thank me. I only wanted to return the favor... Don't worry I have something better prepared for later, and in that time I will massage you...

(Y/N): I t-think it's f-fine?

   She smiled knowing that he doesn't understand what she meant by her massage, but (Y/N) will learn in time.

   Time pass with Issabela and (Y/N) working on their project together, and then slowly night approached them. This night young man learned very much about relationship and Issabela taught him some new things...

   Akeno wasn't surprised to see next morning Issabela walk inside OCR holding (Y/N) hand in hers. She giggled thinking how to tease the young couple...