178. Fem Pervert Corvo Atano x Male Reader x Overprotective Emily Kaldwin

Dishonored is owned by Arkane Studios.

This was requested by nanomash. Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

SPOILER

(A/N): For this pairing to somehow work normal I needed to change Attano age to around 30 while Emily is 18. I don't know how to deal with fact that Corvo is Emily Father and decided to just not mention anything about it.

Veriase: This was last request and everyone can expect Last Request special to be posted today.

*****

   Corvina Attano  looked with amusement in her eyes at two young couple sitting around  the lake where they had pleasant conversation

   Corvina Attano looked with amusement in her eyes at two young couple sitting around the lake where they had pleasant conversation. They don't know that Royal Protector is looking at them from her hidden spot, and probably doesn't even cared about it.

   The woman promised to Empress Jessamine Kaldwin that she will protect her child with own life it this would be needed, and as well... Empress wanted for her daughter to find true love, and not some loveless marriage only for power or connections with other wealthy families.

   There comes new character... Young man named (Y/N) (L/N), he doesn't have wealthy family but Corvina was impressed how skilled he was and smart in various things. Sometimes she even had some fantasies about him, but doesn't want to try doing anything before he would be mature enough to understand everything...

   Sadly for older woman that never found time to have family or just someone who would love her like woman Emily started having feelings further than friendship towards young man who spends with her some of his free time after their weird meeting.

   Corvina Attano now wasn't sure how to act, because she developed some feelings for him as well, and now... Her mind always pushed her to do light perverted actions towards him, but with Emily... She doesn't want to hurt younger woman with taking her first crush and there was her promise to Empress.

   She sighed seeing that Emily leaned to him, and while older woman expected kiss, and then maybe even their first time... Corvina hoped to see his... But no. Empress daughter just hugged him tightly with her face covered in his neck.

   The older woman saw how red young man face was, and tried to calm her growing emotions and thoughts in her mind showing her scenes where she could train him or show some kinky ways of making love...

Emily: You don't need to be scared about me (Y/N)... You know that I will take care of everything, and I will make my mother dreams real.

(Y/N): I know Emily, but it is not fair for you to have do these things... I just hope that Corvina will help you in everything, and then...