Scott Lang x Reader

Dedicated to KimberKlinger

Up next: Steve Rogers x Reader

Later: Loki x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  "Excuse me?"

  I walked out of the kitchen and down the steps to see someone breaking into my grandfather's safe. I could make out that it was a man, but I couldn't see his face until he heard me.

  He said,"Uh, hello."

  I put my hands on my hips and looked to see he had the suit in his hands.

  I also noticed the earpiece he had and asked him,"Who are you talking to? Your apprentices?"

  He cleared his throat and replied,"I'm not talking to anyone. I'm just you know talking to you right now. What are you doing here?"

  I said,"I'm Hank Pym's granddaughter. I do realize you are trying to steal from him right now. Hand over the suit, or I will take it from you. I'm already late for work."

  He raised an eyebrow and asked me,"What was the suit locked for? What's so special about this motorcycle suit?"

  I replied,"That's classified. Hand it over."

  He looked back at the safe and went to hand it to me, but he ran off. I rushed after him and tried to keep up, given I wasn't in the best shape for running.

  Grandfather called me, and I answered yelling,"HEY, LOOK, SOMEONE TRIED TO BREAK INTO YOUR HOME AND THEY TOOK THE SUIT! I'M TRYING TO-"

  He said,"Let him leave with it. I know he took it."

  I stopped running and asked him, very confused,"What? He just broke into your house and took your stuff. Why are you letting him take it?"

  Grandfather replied,"Just trust me, Y/N. I'll get him. Stand down but thank you."

  He hung up, and I watched the guy get away. I sighed then grabbed my keys, heading out to go to work.

  When I got back a couple of hours later, I heard footsteps and said,"Hey, grandfather. I didn't think you'd be here this...early."

  I walked out and ran into the same man from earlier. Except, he was returning the suit.

  I chuckled and asked him,"Wasn't just a motorcycle suit, huh?"

  He rolled his eyes and confessed,"Yeah. It wasn't. You can keep that suit. I don't want it. Sorry, um?"

  I said,"Y/N. You know, I would call someone, but I don't think I'll need to. What's your name?"

  He said,"That's classified."

  I smiled at him and he ran off, before I heard the police sirens outside. I walked to the front door and he looked back at me, shaking his head.
  I laughed and watched them take him away. I then went down to the station and met my grandfather.

  We waited inside the room for the guy, and Grandfather said,"You know his name is Scott Lang."

  I looked down at him and nodded, before he asked me,"What do you think of him?"

  I smiled saying,"He is special. He has a sense of humor. I think you made the right choice on this one."

  He smiled back at me, and Scott was led into the room.

  Scott noticed me and said,"You knew about this?"

  I admitted to him,"Yes, I did, but at least you have a chance to get out."

  Scott looked down at my grandfather and asked him,"What is Y/N talking about?"

  Grandfather replied,"We're giving you another chance, Scott. I know you don't want to be in jail your whole life, do you? That would be too bad. Y/N is warming up to you."

  Scott looked over at me and I blushed, before they talked for a while.

  Before Scott could leave, he grabbed my arm and asked me,"You are going to help me out right? Not call the cops on me?"

  I laughed and replied,"Of course, Scott. I can tell you're not as bad as it looks most of the time."