Loki x Reader

Up next: Young Charles Xavier x Reader

Later: Spider-Man (Ultimate) x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I walked through the halls of my quiet yet beautiful home and waited for my husband, Loki, to return home from his trip to Asgard. Loki did not really want to go, but because Thor was there, too.
  Loki, sometimes, claimed he was no longer jealous of Thor, but that did not always show. I was only able to talk Loki into going after I told him that we could try spending more time together.

  Our baby girl, Angela, was sitting in her crib, while she played with one of her toys. It was a Bratz doll that was my favorite growing up. I had passed it down to Angela, but I made sure it was entirely safe and clean for her to play with. I picked up Angela and brought her into the living room, before I jumped at seeing Loki walking down the stairs.

  Loki smirked saying,"Do not be so afraid, Darling. Why did you jump just then?"

  I watched as Loki made his way over to me, and I said,"I jumped, because I thought you were a robber or something. Loki, I admire your vast skills, but would it kill you to just let me know when you're here and when you're not here?"

  Loki chuckled and nodded, before he saw Angela in my arms. His green eyes immediately brightened, and it was always worth the watch to me.

  Loki asked me,"Darling, may I hold her? Just for a moment?"

  I nodded and handed Angela to Loki, before Loki smiled down at her and said,"She continues to grow every day, and I cannot wait to see how strong she will become. I am so glad I met you, Y/N."

  I smiled at Loki and kissed him softly. Loki wasted no time in returning the kiss and pulled me closer to him.

  I slowly pulled away and heard Angela giggling, before Loki said,"Maybe we should not kiss in front of her, My Queen. I do not want her falling for one of those pathetic mortal men. They could take her away from me!! She is my daughter, and this is her home!"

  I jumped at Loki's sudden outburst, and I put my hand over his saying,"Baby, no one will take our daughter away from you. Angela is just a baby, and she will always want to see her father's face. Even feel your soft yet cold touch. Is this about what happened back on Asgard a few years ago? With Frigga's death?"

  Loki looked down, and I lifted his chin saying,"I know you miss her, My King, but nothing will happen to me. We will raise Angela together. I know how close you were with Frigga, yet I know about your past, too. Loki, you have made some mistakes and some enemies, but that will not stop me from loving you and wanting you in Angela's life. I can already tell she is a Daddy's girl, so you NEED to be here for her. We may not be the best parents, but as long we have each other and want the same things for our daughter, then that is all that matters. Loki, do you understand?"

  Loki nodded and pulled me into a hug, while Angela pulled on Loki's shirt.

  She began to mumble somethings to him, and Loki said,"I hear you, darling. I hear you."

  I giggled and smiled at the two, before Angela leaned on Loki and rubbed her eyes.

  Loki kissed her forehead and got up with her, and then he said,"I will give her her milk and put her to sleep. No, My Queen, I want to do it. Let me."

  I smiled at Loki and bowed to him, before he smiled back at me and kissed my hand. I blushed and Loki said something to Angela, while she leaned on his shoulder and looked at me.
  I waved at her, but I wanted to see if she would try to do the same. Angela lifted her hand and opened and closed it, which made me giggle and clean up the house a little bit.

  When I was done, Loki was already back in the living room reading a book.

  I sat down beside him and buried my face in his shoulder mumbling,"What are you reading?"

  Loki replied,"Our future."

  I was really confused and took my face out of Loki's shoulder, before he handed me what I had previously thought was a book. It was actually a journal with Loki's handwriting in it.

  I smiled at what he had written about our future, before I handed the journal back to him saying,"You are amazing, even when you do not even realize it. That is just another thing about you I adore, Loki Laufeyson."

  Loki wrapped his arms around me and said,"Thank you, My Queen. Your never-ending push to always make my day and see the best in me are two things I adore about you, Y/N Laufeyson."

  Loki went to lean in and kiss me, but we heard Angela crying from upstairs.

  We both got up and Loki took my hand, before we headed up the stairs. Loki let go of my hand and picked up Angela rocking her.
  As I watched Loki take care of our beautiful child, I was glad I had run into Loki that monumental moment at the bookstore.