Harry Osborn x Reader

Up next: Bruce Banner x Reader

Later: Peter Parker x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  Unfortunately, I was related to Peter Parker. I knew he was a dork, but he was a good dork. Peter had always been there for me when I needed help, but so had someone else. His name was Harry Osborn.
  Harry had sort of a rough past, and I was determined to be there for him. He sometimes did not want my help, because he would rather worry about me. I had had feelings for him ever since I could remember, but lately, they had grown even stronger than I thought they would.

  Right now, I was making my way to my 7th Period. I had Chemistry, which was my favorite class. I was about to walk in, but someone tripped me. Strong arms caught me, and I looked up to see Harry.

  Harry's eyes met mine, before he said,"Y/N, are you all right?"

  I waved it off and shook my head saying,"Yeah, I am okay, Harry. I was just being clumsy."

  Harry went to ask me about it, but class was about to start. After class, I gathered my things before making my way to my locker.

  Peter ran down the hall and smiled asking me,"Hey, sis. How was class?"

  I sighed and said,"Not good, but how did your class go, Pete?"

  Peter frowned at me being so down, before he immediately asked me,"Y/N, what happened?"

  I looked down saying,"Some of the girls on the cheerleading team was passing notes about me during class. I know someone that I thought was my friend told everyone about my crush on Harry. It is all right, because he could never like me back. Guys never like me back."

  Peter lifted my chin and said,"Y/N, you do not know that. Just because he is rich and knows almost every girl, does not mean he does not feel the same way about you. Give it time, okay?"

  I nodded saying,"Thanks, big brother. I love you, Spidey."

  Peter smiled back and kissed my nose saying,"I love you, too, sis."

  Someone cleared their throat, and I looked over to see Harry leaning against my locker.

  He smiled and sent me a wink saying,"Hello, Miss Parker. How did the rest of your day go?"

  I blushed, yet he always winked at me. He winked at me every day.

  I smiled it off saying,"Fine, thanks for asking, Harry. Oh, Claire wanted me to tell you that she is coming to your party tonight!"

  Harry nodded, and I grabbed my book bag and books, before I walked off. Peter joined me, but I felt a hand gently grab my arm.

  Harry sincerely said to me,"Y/N, you think I would invite everyone but you? You are my best friend, and so are you, Pete. If I invited anyone, it would be the two of you. What do you say? Come to my party?"

  I smiled at the thought, but I knew there was a small chance that he would talk to me at this party of his.

  I quickly said,"No thanks, Harry. I do not think it is best for me to go to a party tonight. I have loads of Chemistry homework to do. Also a few art projects to do. I..."

  Harry gently put his hand in mine and gave me puppy dog eyes saying,"Please Y/N? I really would like to see you there."

  I gave in and sighed saying,"All right, All right. Osborn, I will be there. Do not cry in the middle of the hallway."

  Harry chuckled, but he sent me a smile and left. I quickly looked forward, before Peter and I made it outside.

  He said,"Y/N, would you please help me with my outfit, when you get the chance?"

  I giggled and nodded, before Peter swung us home. Aunt May walked in and sat down on my bed.

  I smiled and said,"Hey, Aunt May. Harry invited me to his party. Isn't that...great?"

  In the middle of the sentence, my voice cracked. Aunt May frowned, and then she looked at me in concern.

  Tears fell down my face, and Aunt May took my hand saying,"Y/N, it is going to be fine, all right? You are special, talented, amazing, and beautiful in every way. Do not let your fears get in the way. If he is not interested or has someone else, then you keep on moving, okay? Do not run after him, because you will hurt yourself."

  I nodded and changed into a beautiful, casual red dress. I grabbed my purse, and then I helped Peter with his outfit. About ten minutes later, I pulled Peter out the door. He brought flowers and chocolates for Mary Jane, so I smiled at him for that.

  He smiled back at me and said,"Do not worry, okay? Just enjoy yourself."

  I smiled back, before we entered the party. Harry was talking to the same girls, and I quickly walked away. I sat at one of the vacant tables, but I felt someone standing over me. Harry...

  Harry smirked and said,"Someone is looking beautiful. May I, Miss Parker?"

  I smiled brightly at Harry and took his hand. Harry led me to the floor, before he wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, while he swayed us from side to side.

  He cleared his throat and said,"Y/N, there is something I want to tell you."

  I nodded and motioned for Harry to go on. I prayed that he would ask me what I wanted him to.

  Harry looked into my eyes saying,"Y/N, I do not know if you feel the same way, but I love you. I have loved you for a long time now, but I was afraid you would think I was just some rich kid whose father gets him everything that he asks for. I know I have millions of dollars, but I would give all of this up if it meant that I could be with you."

  Tears of joy fell down my face, before Harry said with confidence,"Y/N Parker, would you please do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?"

  I smiled big, before I kissed Harry passionately. Harry kissed back and pulled me closer, and I brought my hands up to his face.

  Harry slowly let go, but then he kissed my jaw saying,"I love you, Y/N."

  I smiled and said,"I love you, too, Harry."

  Harry smiled before pulling me in for a hug. I hugged back and rested my head on his shoulder.
  From the corner of my eye, I spotted Peter and Mary Jane giving me a thumbs up, then Peter nodded to me.

  I smiled back and mouthed to Peter,"Thanks, Spidey. Love you, too."

  Peter smiled, and I enjoyed my moment with Harry.