Peter Parker(T.Holland) x Reader

This one takes place after Captain America: Civil War... Dedicated to dark_side_life.

Up next: Steve Rogers x Reader

Later: Sam Wilson x Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  It was my job to make sure the Tower was ready for another one of my Dad's famous parties. If you did not get it yet, my dad was the one and only Tony Stark. He was known for his obsession with partying and alcohol, but also his heroic career as Iron Man.
  I did not struggle with school, and it made it easier for me to help my friends, too. My friends were not quick to judge me, unlike the other popular girls and guys at my school. They thought that just because I was Tony Stark's daughter, I thought I knew everything and anything there was to know.

  Someone knocked on my door, and I yelled,"COME IN!!"

  Dad just walked in, and I smiled at him saying,"You could not make a more dramatic entrance? I am sort of disappointed."

  Dad chuckled and said,"I am sorry, I will do better next time. Why are you not getting ready yet? I figured you would be more excited about this."

  "Did you notice all the decorations and food set up already? Dad, I did that. Someone had to do it, because I know you were not about to do it."

  Dad sent me a hurt look but sat down beside me saying,"I know, which is why I am so honored to have you here with me. Y/N, I know we have had some disagreements and fights in the past, but you do mean everything to me, and I will try not to drink anything tonight for you."

  I squealed and kissed Dad's cheek multiple times yelling,"REALLY? DAD, THAT IS GREAT! Wait..."

  I looked Dad in the eyes and said,"You promise you really will try this time? I know it is big for you, but it is your party. The last promise you made about this did not last longer than 10 minutes."

  Dad nodded and kissed my forehead saying,"I am serious this time. I promise to be responsible for my daughter who is growing up."

  Dad started to fake cry, which made me smile and hug him. He hugged back, before we stayed there for a while. Dad shortly pushed me over, before he ran out of the room and made sure everything was okay.
  I just smiled to myself, before I put on my F/C dress and matched it with the appropriate heel color. I checked myself over in the mirror and shut my door, before I headed down the stairs.

  I was surprised to see everyone here. I mean, it was amazing and beautiful at the same time, but I did not expect them to show up. After everything that happened, I was sure that at least 4 or 5 people would not show up. Once I made it down the last stair, I was immediately attacked in a hug by Uncle Thor, Sam, Bucky, and Scott.

  I chuckled but said,"I am glad to see you guys, too, but you are...squeezing me."

  They immediately let go, before Uncle Thor hit my back, as to which my back did not like.

  I winced a little but smiled as he said,"Lady Y/N, you have grown!! You will always be the most beautiful maiden I have ever seen!!"

  I put my hand over my heart and kissed Thor's cheek saying,"Thanks Uncle Thor, that helped my self-esteem a little bit. You really think I am beautiful?"

  He nodded, and I noticed he was eating a pop-tart.

  I giggled softly, before Uncle Sam said with some sass,"Girl, you know you beautiful, so stop playin.'"