Spider-Man (Ultimate) x Reader

Side note: I miss Ultimate Spider-Man so much. Anybody with me? This show was so good and definitely was a part of my childhood.

Up next: Tony Stark x Reader Part 2

Later: Loki x Mischievous Reader

   Y/N'S POV

  I groaned as my older brother, Nova, argued with my boyfriend, Peter Parker. Spider-Man, if you want to be more specific.

  Spider-Man said,"Nova, no one asked you what you thought about how I do things. Why can you not be like your sister?"

  Nova looked at me, and I said,"I am not in this. I am not. Would you guys please stop arguing, please? Peter you do talk a lot, but Richard, you are not the brightest either."

  Spider-Man sent me a frown, while Nova rolled his eyes and said,"Yeah. Stop trying to defend him, just because he is your boyfriend."

  I wanted to pounce on Nova, but Peter held me back and said,"Easy, baby. Easy. Let's take a swing, yeah? BYE, NOVA!!"

  Before Nova could say anything, Peter swung us away from Nova and the team. They did not seem to care that much, but I was still trying to keep myself from going after Nova.

  Peter read my thoughts, because he said to me,"Y/N, if you really want to just beat up your brother, that is fine with me. I will turn around and act like I do not see anything. It is you, after all, so I completely understand."

  I smiled at Peter and closed my eyes at feeling the breeze against my skin. I also felt Peter place a kiss on my neck.
I opened my eyes and went to kiss Peter, but I forgot to pull up the bottom of his mask. I slowly pulled it up and placed a kiss on his lips, before Peter's breath quickened a little bit.

  I thought it was the kiss, but I was wrong. Next thing I knew, Peter, well Spider-Man crashed into a building, which just happened to be The Daily Bugle.

  Mr. Jameson glared at Spider-Man and yelled directly at him,"ALL YOU DO IS CAUSE DESTRUCTION WHEREVER YOU GO! ARE THERE OTHERS OF YA OUT THERE TOO!! I HOPE NOT, BECAUSE THAT WOULD BE EVEN MORE MENACES ON OUR HANDS! Who is this? A lady friend?"

  I helped Spider-Man up, ignoring all the different flashes and questions being thrown at us.

  I asked Peter,"Spider-Man, are you all right?"

  He nodded and said,"Yeah, I...I'm fine. I thought I saw..."

  "Kid, we need your help."

  Now, the Avengers stood inside the Daily Bugle. Many of the female workers and interns ran over to the Avengers; specifically, Captain America and Thor. I did not blame them, because I would have done the same thing.

  Spider-Man said,"Figured by the whole message you left for me. We better go talk about this somewhere else."

  The team nodded and I wrapped my arms around Spider-Man's neck, before I whispered something in his ear.

  He nodded and said,"Right. I will catch up with you guys. I will meet you at the Tower in 15 minutes."

  Spider-Man took me back to my place, before he said,"Why are you in such a rush to get back? Something important going on that I should know?"

  I crossed my arms and said,"Now, I know you don't really listen to me when I talk to you. Remember what I said about Richard and his girlfriend having a little housewarming party?"

  Peter looked away from me, and I sighed saying,"Pete, it's fine. It's fine. I can go alone. I will just say you had "hero" work to do. Peter, they need you."

  Peter walked up to me and pulled me close, before he pecked my lips saying,"I will make it up to Richard and you another time, okay? I promise. I love you."

  I nodded and gave Peter one more kiss saying,"I love you, too, Parker, even though I don't want to go by myself. Stay safe, Peter. I mean it."

  Peter smiled and kissed my forehead, before he left. I sighed and got dressed for Richard and his girlfriend's housewarming party, which started in about 30 minutes.
  I had to be there to support Richard, but I had yet to meet his girlfriend. I heard great things about her, but hopefully, she was not one of those clingy girlfriends. I wanted to still be able to spend time with my brother, without his girlfriend.

  I made my way into my car, before I drove to Richard's new place. It was very beautiful, which made me more curious to see the inside.

  Once I made it inside, Richard immediately attacked me in a hug.

  I joked saying,"Don't be so happy to see me, Richard. I just saw you like 2 or 3 hours ago."

  Nova rolled his eyes, and the girl I heard so much about walked up beside Richard. I figured she was his girlfriend, given the description Richard gave me fit her perfectly.

  I held out my hand and said,"It is nice to meet you, Olivia. I have heard great things about you."

  Olivia sent me a warm smile saying,"I could say the same about you. Do you want anything to drink or eat?"

  I waved it off, and Richard smirked saying,"She wants something, baby. Y/N, here, is just too nice to accept it. Get her some tea."

  Olivia nodded and I thanked her, before I turned to Richard saying,"Peter could not make it. I'm sorry."

  Richard looked at me confused, and Peter walked down the flight of stairs on the opposite side of the house.

  He said,"I couldn't leave you here by yourself. Plus, Nova would have missed me too much."

  Nova mumbled,"I highly doubt it. I could have managed without you."

  I elbowed Richard in the stomach, and Olivia handed me a glass of tea.

  Before I could drink some, Peter asked me,"Can I have some?"

  I said,"No. Go get your own."

  Peter groaned saying,"You're a horrible wife."

  I said,"We're not married, Parker."

  Peter smirked and said,"Not yet."

  Olivia leaned on Richard as Richard said,"And she never will be married to you. I don't approve of that. Y/N, you're not marrying him anytime soon."

  I looked at Peter saying,"I guess we are not getting married in the future, Pete. Sorry."

  Peter smiled at me saying,"I'll give it two days."

  I chuckled and said,"Why only two days?"

  Peter wrapped his arms around me saying,"Because that's how long it will take for you to realize that that wasn't a joke."

  I looked at Peter confused, and Olivia smiled at the two of us.

  Peter laughed and kissed my nose, before he hugged me. I hugged him back, trying to figure out what he meant.

  When I finally got it, I smiled and kissed Peter's jaw saying,"I love you, Spider-Man."

  Peter said,"I love you, too, Y/N."

  I said,"I get it, and I would love to marry you, Parker."

  Peter made me look at him and kissed me, before I said,"Peter?"

  Peter said,"Yes?"

  I said,"Where's the ring?"

  Peter said,"It was just in my...NOVA!!"