Chapter 13

(Brian's POV)

"Where the hell is Michelle?" I asked Mckenna, while digging through my pockets for my guitar pick.

She shrugged and unwrapped a sucker, and sat down. "I don't know. I saw her just a little while ago. She was with this girl that looked exactly like her."

I sighed. "Fuck."

She furrowed her brow at me. I shook my head. "That's Valary. Matt's wife?"

"Who's Matt?" She asked.

I sighed relief as I found my guitar pick, and set it on a table. "He's just a friend of mine. Do you want something to drink?" I asked her. She held up her water and shook it, implying that she did not need a drink.

I nodded and proceeded to rummage through the refrigerater, then felt something on my back and jumped, causing the whole fridge to shake.

I heard the familiar laughter of Michelle coming from behind me. I gave her an evil grin, then pounced on her, causing us both to fall on the floor. We were both laughing uncontrollably. I had my hands on either side of her as I was propped above her. "I've got you now." I sang.

I leaned down and forcefully began to kiss her. We both got to the rhythym of eachother pretty quickly, and the whole world around us seemed to dissapear.

At that point, I didn't care anymore. I reached a hand up her shirt and pulled it up, giving her boobs a slight squeeze and she moaned a little. I smiled through our makeout session.

I heard something, so I opened my eyes and saw Mckenna and Johnny standing over me. "Dude, what the fuck?" Johnny asked, laughing. Mckenna just smiled.

I grinned and whispered into Michelle's ear, "Later, baby."

She nodded and pulled her shirt down, and began to giggle. "Awkward...."

The rest of the band members began to shuffle into the room I was in. They all had their girlfriends with them too, and then me and Matt had our twin wives with us.

I felt a pang of sympathy for the Rev's ex wife, Leana, who was here, too. I looked over at her, and even if they hated eachother, deep inside, they knew they still loved eachother. Leana even dressed like she used to for this event.

"Hey Leana," I said, enveloping her in a hug. "Hey," she croaked out. She was obviously about to cry.

Zacky pulled his arm off of his girlfriend, Gena's waist and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. "You can't smoke in here dude." I said.

I realized Johnny was holding a pack too, and he said, "Well why the hell not?"

"I already got in trouble for it." I said.

"Let's go, man." Zacky said to Johnny, and they walked outside, probably to smoke. Gena followed Zacky and Lacey followed Johnny, and Leana just tagged along. Matt, Valary, and Michelle engaged in their own conversation.

I looked over at Mckenna and smiled at her.

Michelle noticed me looking, and she leaned over and waved at Mckenna. Matt looked over at her too, and said to me, "Brian, is that little Mckenna?"

Valary stopped talking when she realized we were talking about something else. She joined in on staring at Mckenna, and Mckenna turned a bright shade of red. "Um..." she said.

Matt slowly apprached her and wrapped her in a huge hug, picking her up off the ground slightly.

Mckenna looked kind of shocked. She looked over at me for approval. I just smiled and nodded. "That's Matt." I said.