CHAPTER 15

Jake's pov

"I can see you're home son." My step dad said with a smirk on his face, he was sitting on the bare floor with a glass of beer in his hand. Beside him is my mum on the floor with bruises all over body, her cloth is torn, dirty and she's weeping.

"What did you do to my mother?" I rushed towards her and carried her in my arms removing the hair that covered her bruised face. I kissed her forehead and grabbed Frank by his shirt, I started raining punches on his face. He attempted to hit me with the glass in his hand but I caught it and threw it aside making it to crash to the floor and break into pieces. I raised his head up and hit it hard with the floor. I didn't stop punching him even when my hands began to hurt and bled, I didn't stop, I couldn't stop. Not after what the bastard did to my mum. His nose and mouth started to bleed.

My eyes searched the room to find something sharp to end this sh*t, to end him. I have watched multiple times when he assaulted my mum, beat her and slap her till she bled but I couldn't do a thing then, I only ran to my room, cover my ears and cried my heart out but that's all in the past.

I'm not gonna be naive anymore, I'm not gonna stand there while my mum suffers.

My eyes landed on the broken glasses of beer I threw earlier. I picked up a piece from the floor and ready to pierce him in the stomach, heart, anywhere, I don't care as long as it's gonna end him. Determined to kill him, I brought it to his chest but a hand held me, stopped me from killing him. I glanced over to see my mum's hand on mine, she shook her head telling me to stop as she wept.

I dropped the glass on the floor and stepped back.

"I know you couldn't do it, you are so naive and pathetic." Frank spat and coughed out blood. The anger in me that had just died down awakened again. I went towards him and gave him a hard kick to the face making him to blackout.

I brought out my phone and dialled 911 and it started ringing. I reported the case to them and they said that the police were on their way.

"Lisa!" I called my sister's name but no answer, I went upstairs to her room, I tried to open it but it was locked. After multiple knocks, I heard footsteps and the door unlocked revealing Lisa with teary eyes, I pulled her into a hug and she kept crying. We went downstairs and we stayed with mum as she kept wiping Lisa's tears.

We heard a loud knock and sound of the police, I stood up and opened the door, a cop with a gun looked at me before coming in. His eyes searched our bodies before he went close to Frank. He called backup as more cops came in to investigate the crime scene.

"Can we know what happened here?" We explained how Frank came back home drunk and tried to rape Lisa but she fought from his grip as he tried to tear her cloth off her body. She kicked him where the sun doesn't shine and ran to mum. Mum told her to go to her room and lock it. Mum tried to talk him out of trying to rape his step daughter but he slapped her and beat her. And that was when I came in.

A very angry Leo just busted in with his friends.

"What's this all nonsense that you're saying about my dad."

Leo is Frank son from his first wife who later died in a car accident before he later married my mum, we never got along with Leo and although he's in the gang same gang as I, we never talked. He doesn't live here with us. He lives with his aunt, no one knew that he was my step brother in the gang nor in school before he left and I intend to keep it that way.

"Nonsense? Your f*cking drunk father tried to rape my sister and assaulted my mum, you dip shit!" I shouted angrily.

"Do you have a prove that my father did all these things you claimed he did or are you just trying to accuse him?" He gritted his teeth.

"Well gentleman, if we find out that you're lying about the attempt to rape, you will be charged against false call and assaulting an innocent man which will take you to prison." The head cop said while looking at me, from the side of my eyes, I saw Leo smirk.

"But if we find out that what you're actually saying is true, your step dad; Frank will be charged against attempt to rape a young lady, assault against his wife and also for getting drunk which would take him to prison." He added.

"I have prove, we have a camera in the whole house so we can go to the office next to my room which would show what had transpired."

...........

"I'm sorry Leo but Mr Frank has to follow us to the police station." The cop said after he had seen the evidence of the charge held against Frank.

"You won't get away with this!" Leo stomped out of the house and slammed the door.

"But I need you to follow us to the police station for some questions." The head cop said bluntly and left the house expecting me to follow him.

"Mum, I will be back soon, clean up this mess and stay indoors, don't open the door for anyone." I kissed mum and Lisa on their for heads and left with the cops.

Ignore grammatical and spelling errors.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Lots of love♥♥

~Xoxo~