Rise Again

Your brother will rise again,  Jesus told her.  When everyone else rises,  on resurrection day,  said Martha.  

"  I am the resurrection and the life,  Jesus told her.  The ones who believe in me,  even though they die like everyone else,  will live again.  They give eternal life for believing in me and will never perish.  Martha,  "  do you believe this?

She told him,  "  yes Lord."  You are the Messiah,  the son of God,  you came in the world from God.  She left then and returned to Mary.  

The teacher is here and wants to see you,  as she called Mary and she pulled her away from the mourners.  Mary went right away.

Jesus stayed outside the village,  at the place where Martha met him.  The people at the house was trying to comfort Mary when they saw her leave,  they thought she was going to Lazarus's grave to cry.  

They followed her.

When Mary saw Jesus,  she fell at his feet and said,  "  Lord if you had been here,  my brother would not have died.  

When Jesus saw the people crying and Mary also,  he was troubled and was moved with indignation.  He asked them  " where have you put him?"  

"  Lord come and see,  they told him."  People were standing by and Jesus wept.  They said see how much he loved him.  But others said,  This man has healed a blind man.  Why couldn't he keep Lazarus from dying?

"  If you like this chapter,  please consider giving it a vote.