Chapter 6

Giants lived in those days because when the sons of God had sex with human women,  they had children that became heroes in the legions of old.

To the Lord this was wicked and people thought only of sin. Now God was sorry he made them.  This broke his heart!  Then he said he would wipe them all out. As well as the animals and birds.  On the other hand Noah was right with the Lord. 

Noah was a good man, very righteous and was blameless that lived at this time on earth.  He did God's will and had a relationship with him.  Noah had three sons Shem,  Ham,  and Japheth.  The earth was corrupt in God's eyes.  To much violence.  It was everywhere. God told Noah he would destroy everything. 

A boat was made and a flood came and destroyed everything.  But he said I will keep you and your wife,  sons, and their wives safe.  There will be pairs of birds of every kind and animals from small to big.  Also have enough food for you and animals. Noah did everything he was told.

On the earth underground waters came bursting forth on the earth.  Rain did fall heavy from the sky in torrents.  For forty days and nights. Then the Lord shut them all in.

Covering the ground floods prevailed and the boat was lifted above ground.  It floated safely on the surface. The mountains of the earth no matter how high was covered.  The earth was covered for 150 days.